We are excited to be pursuing new growth initiatives, including a look at acquisitions and branching beyond advertising services.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) February 10, 2014
Networld Media Group has announced several executive management changes, effective immediately:
- Tom Harper has been promoted to President & CEO. A company cofounder, Harper has served as president since 2000 and publisher of ATMmarketplace.com since 1997.
- Kathy Doyle has been promoted to Executive Vice President & Publisher, following a successful two-year tenure as the company’s senior vice president of sales & marketing.
- David Drain joins as Senior Vice President of Events, reporting to Doyle, after serving as the Digital Screenmedia Association’s executive director since 2006.
- Alan Fryrear retains his post as Chairman. Also a Networld cofounder, Fryrear has been chairman since 2000.
According to Harper, the moves support an ambitious growth strategy that includes:
- Continued expansion of Networld’s successful Executive Summit franchise into new markets.
- Greater focus on video content and promotion across Networld’s existing digital media properties.
- Revenue diversification with more paid premium editorial products.
- Exploration of opportunities Networld has identified for either launching new editorial properties or leveraging the company’s proprietary digital media and content marketing technologies.
“We already help 320,000 people around the world do their jobs better,” Harper says. “That’s an energizing corporate purpose and, having reached a level of consistent profitability, we are excited to be pursuing new growth initiatives, including a look at acquisitions and branching beyond advertising services.”
“The last year,” adds Doyle, “has been a particularly successful one for Networld Media Group with both traffic and advertising support growing steadily across all of the company’s digital media properties. Our model focuses on serving the information needs of industry players and providing complete content marketing packages, including lead generation, branding and face-to-face networking for leading product and services providers who want to communicate with our audiences.”
Networld’s Executive Summit division has also grown significantly over the past year, Doyle notes. “In 2013, we launched the ATM and Mobile Innovation Summit that was well supported by both buyers and sellers. The 2nd annual Summit will be in Washington, DC, taking place on September 10-12.
“CONNECT – the Mobile Innovation Summit for retailers and restaurants will be the focus of the 5th annual Retail Customer Experience Summit, taking place this August in Chicago. The summit is aimed at helping businesses to capitalize on mobile to create outstanding customer experiences, accelerate revenue growth and streamline new initiatives.
“Our Fast Casual Executive Summit remains the leader in the fast casual restaurant sector. The 9th annual event takes place this year in Denver, Colorado.
“With the addition of David Drain as SVP of Events, we expect this year to be bigger than ever. David has a proven background on running first-class events, from content through logistics.”
ABOUT NETWORLD MEDIA GROUP
Founded in 2000, Networld Media Group is a leading business-to-business (B2B) media communications company specializing in digital media, associations and events in the mobile, self-service, digital signage, retail, food service and financial services industries. Online properties include ATMmarketplace.com, DigitalSignageToday.com, FastCasual.com, KioskMarketplace.com, MobilePaymentsToday.com, PizzaMarketplace.com, QSRweb.com, RetailCustomerExperience.com, SelfServiceWorld.com and ChurchCentral.com. The company produces executive summits in the fast casual, retail, ATM and mobile payments industries. Its custom media division develops premium content and marketing services for associations such as the ATM Industry Association.