The new partner initiative further enriches and strengthens the System Center ecosystem and brings increased benefit to Microsoft customers.
Gatineau, Quebec (PRWEB) February 12, 2014
A group of Microsoft® partners from around the world have joined together in a new initiative to collaborate on the marketing and sales of third-party product enhancements for Microsoft System Center. The companies have entered into agreements broadening their sales coverage and are engaging in joint marketing activities. The new SystemCenterSolutionStore.com website profiles the participants’ offerings, and showcases products that extend and enhance Microsoft System Center.
The new partner initiative further enriches and strengthens the System Center ecosystem and brings increased benefit to Microsoft customers. Already providing valuable feature enhancements to System Center independently, these companies are creating even more added value by working closely together in a coordinated and highly synergistic "partnership of partners."
The announcement was made during System Center Universe 2014 in Houston, Texas. Several of the products were showcased and demonstrated in two separate sessions, and the SystemCenterSolutionStore.com website was officially launched.
About Microsoft System Center
Microsoft System Center is an IT operational management software that delivers unified management across on-premises, service provider, and Windows® Azure environments, thereby enabling the Microsoft Cloud OS. System Center provides features that enable infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, automation and self-service, and IT service management.
From mobility and web access to IT asset management and more, SystemCenterSolutionStore.com showcases the inspired third-party extensions that add powerful functionality and enhanced capabilities to Microsoft System Center. The following is an alphabetical list of the participating companies and their products:
- Ensight – Analytics and dashboards for System Center Service Manager 2012
- Pro-Ops – Management packs integrating Service Manager with Microsoft Project to convert incidents, problems, change requests and service requests to project requests, and convert project tasks into change requests.
- WebFront for Service Manager – Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012 console in a web browser
- MobileFront for Service Manager – Off-premise device access to Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012 from anywhere
- CTI for Service Manager – Lync 2013 and Computer Telephony Integration with Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
- PowerPack for Service Manager – A collection of powerful add-ons to supercharge Microsoft System Center Service Manager 2012
- ITSM Portal – A fast and intuitive alternative to the out-of-the box Microsoft System Center Service Manager Self-service Portal built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Billable Time – Record time spent per analyst on all work item types in Service Manager
- Send Mail – Extension for the Service Manager console which allows analysts to send e-mails such as questions or informational messages
- Service Manager enhancements –Entity Explorer and Clone User Roles
- IT Asset Management Pack – Adds powerful IT asset life cycle and software asset management functionality to Microsoft System Center Service Manager
- Data Management Pack – Speeds and simplifies getting data into and out of Service Manager
- Bar Code – Adds physical inventory management to Service Manager for asset receiving and tracking.
For more information visit http://www.SystemCenterSolutionStore.com.