Houston, TX (PRWEB) February 12, 2014
Hart Energy’s DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference luncheon on April 3 features decorated Navy SEAL (retired) Marcus Luttrell, bestselling author of Lone Survivor, and Peter Berg, writer/director of this year’s blockbuster Lone Survivor. Full conference delegates and exhibitors who purchase special passes will enjoy a luncheon that includes an intimate conversation about the making of the movie, Lone Survivor, which has topped the $100 million mark in U. S. box offices. The DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference is set for April 2- 4, 2014 and takes place at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
Every DUG event delivers a highly effective mix of data, insight and forecasts about financing, exploration, drilling, production, and delivery; presented by esteemed industry leaders. At the 2014 DUG Bakken and Niobrara conference, Jim Volker, Chairman and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp., will serve as the closing keynote speaker and provide highlights of Whiting’s enviable position as the premiere new play finder in the Rockies.
Other speakers confirmed to date include:
- Harold Hamm, Chairman and CEO, Continental Resources, Inc.
- Taylor Reid, President and COO, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Steve Herod, President, Halcon Resources Corp.
- Gary Willingham, Senior Vice President, U. S. Onshore - Noble Energy, Inc.
- Scott Reasoner, Vice President, Western Operations - PDC Energy Inc.
- Kevin Williams, Senior Vice President, DCP Midstream LLC
- Rich McClure, President, Ellora Energy LLC
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development LLC
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Resources LLC
- Scott Smith, President and CEO, Vanguard Natural Resources LLC
- Tom Lantz, COO, American Eagle Energy Corp.
- David Scobel, COO, Caliber Midstream Partners LP
- Subash Chandra, Senior E&P Analyst and Managing Director, Jefferies LLC
- Tim Sulser, Director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co.
Oil and gas professionals, the finance community, and investors are encouraged to review the conference agenda and make plans to attend. Participants can take advantage of a reduced rate if they register now. Attend to see why the DUG conference series is the largest unconventional resources events in the world.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.