This is very encouraging news – homeowners can have confidence that they’ll add a significant amount of value when they put money back into their homes.
Sugarcreek, Ohio (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
Four of ProVia’s key product lines – entry doors, replacement windows, vinyl and insulated siding – are named “best remodeling projects for maximum return on investment” in the 2014 Cost vs. Value Report released by Hanley Wood’s REMODELING magazine. The report compares construction costs with resale value for 35 of the most popular home improvement projects, with analysis performed in 101 U.S. markets. For the second consecutive year, the Cost vs. Value data show that the value of remodeling is up for all 35 projects included in the survey.
ProVia’s key product lines are among the top performers nationally, as listed below. Percentages shown reflect how much of the total project cost is retained in resale value (“Cost-Value” ratio).
- The #1 performer out of the 35 categories is Entry Door Replacement (Steel), at 96.6% Cost-Value. ProVia’s Legacy Steel entry doors are a consistent top sales performer for the company.
- Entry Door Replacement (Steel) also tops the list of “High-ROI” projects – where the Cost-Value exceeds 100% in 38 cities
- Window Replacement (Vinyl) delivers 78.7% Cost-Value. ProVia’s Aeris and Integra brands of Vinyl Windows are in this category.
- Siding Replacement (Vinyl) delivers 78.2% Cost-Value. ProVia has eight vinyl siding product lines that fall into this category.
- Siding Replacement (Foam-backed Vinyl) delivers 78.1% Cost-Value. CedarMAX Insulated Siding, from Heartland Siding by ProVia, is in the foam-backed vinyl siding category.
- Entry Door Replacement (Fiberglass) delivers 70.8% Cost-Value, up 4.9% from 2013. ProVia’s Signet and Heritage Fiberglass entry doors are increasing in popularity.
“This is very encouraging news, not just for building product manufacturers, but for homeowners and the economy as a whole,” says Phil Wengerd, Vice President of Market Strategies for ProVia. “The market is increasingly valuing these investments, which means homeowners can have confidence that they’ll add a significant amount of value when they put money back into their homes.”
Visit the Cost vs. Value website at http://www.costvsvalue.com to download side-by-side national, regional, and city data tables.
# # #
Headquartered in Sugarcreek, Ohio, ProVia is a leading manufacturer of professional-class entry doors, storm doors, patio doors, windows, vinyl siding and manufactured stone. The professional-class designation reflects the company’s high level of quality, service and customization. ProVia has been an ENERGY STAR® Partner with the Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy since 2002, and has won the prestigious ENERGY STAR Partner of the Year award for Door Manufacturing four times, and the ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence award three times. The company employs approximately 500 people at its headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Sugarcreek, Walnut Creek, Baltic and Zanesville, Ohio, and Booneville, Miss. For more information, visit http://www.proviaproducts.com.
About Hanley Wood
Hanley Wood, LLC is the premier information, media, event, and strategic marketing services company serving the residential, commercial design and construction industries. Utilizing the largest editorial- and analytics-driven construction market database, the company produces powerful market data and insights; award-winning publications, newsletters and websites; marquee trade shows and executive events; and strategic marketing solutions. To learn more, visit hanleywood.com.