London, UK (PRWEB) February 10, 2014
As a natural upgrade step for carriers from the previously detached CDMA, TD-SCDMA and GSM ecosystems, LTE has appeared to become the first really worldwide communication standard. Commonly known as the “3G” standard, LTE ensures to offer higher data rates along with lower latency at a considerably lower total cost of ownership (TCO) then the “3G” standard. The overall performance and TCO are further enhanced by the deployment of the LTE-advanced standards, which offers such benefits like interface management, advanced antenna techniques and the aggregation of carriers. In the past several years, the LTE adoption has gained pace throughout the world. The total revenues generated from the LTE services will likely reach USD 103 billion in 2014; furthermore, they are anticipated to record 40% CAGR in the next 6 years to amount to nearly USD 672 billion by the end of 2020. Encouraged by the nice revenue prospects, operators worldwide continue to ctively invest in the LTE infrastructure. Therefore, the world LTE infrastructure spending is predicted to be estimated at around USD 15 billion by the end of 2014.
By 2020, around half of all the LTE subscriptions are expected to be on LTE-advanced networks. Whilst LTE and LTE-advanced deployments are still currently underway, wireless carriers and vendors have already begun to focus on “5G” standards R&D projects. Fully commercial 5G services are forecast to be launched by the end of 2020. Wireless carriers and vendors are poised to spend at least USD 1 billion annually for R&D in order to drive commercialization and standardization of 5G technology.
Comprehensive research study “The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue” worked out by Signals and Systems Telecom has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2014 - 2020 - Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,500.00
The topical study presents a comprehensive guide to the LTE and LTE-advanced ecosystems, sheds light on the key market driving and limiting forces, identifies and discusses the top market challenges and opportunities, provides an in-depth market assessment. It also covers in detail the emerging 5G ecosystem with vital data on the key initiatives and future growth prospects. The research report uncovers the valuable qualitative and quantitative information on the market performance including LTE and LTE-advanced shipments, subscription and market revenues; highlights the main geographical markets, and also contains a detailed wireless industry roadmap and value chain analysis. The study scrutinizes the competitive landscape, profiles the top vendors and operators, discloses data on the strategies adopted by the key market participants, and includes all-round LTE infrastructure analysis. In addition, the market future outlook with a whole set of forecasts of future industry performance is available in the report.
- In-depth insights into the LTE and LTE-advanced ecosystems, including insightful an insightful review of the currently existing services, an examination of the market growth stimulators and limiters and a discussion of the emerging challenges and opportunities.
- Profound analysis of the 5G ecosystem with details on the key initiatives and R&D commitments in the sphere.
- Snapshot of the 4G & 5G operator deployment models.
- Description of the current landscape of LTE and LTE-advanced vertical markets.
- Valuable information on LTE infrastructure, available devices as well as subscriptions, shipments and revenues.
- Extensive LTE operator reviews along with network deployment case studies.
- Summary of the LTE and LTE-advanced requirements in core and backhaul.
- Detailed wireless industry roadmap and value chain analysis.
- Description of the vendor and operator landscape (comprehensive profiles of the top companies and review of their major strategies).
- Overview of the major geographical markets.
- Market future outlook through 2020 with forecasts of LTE shipments, revenues and subscriptions.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Signals and Systems Telecom page.