Ditch the conventional ideas of flowers and chocolates and treat your sweetheart to a romantic adventure instead!
New York, NY (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
On Location Tours has pulled together a list of Valentine’s Day date ideas inspired by TV shows and movies filmed in New York City, so you can ditch the conventional ideas of flowers and chocolates and treat your sweetheart to a romantic adventure instead!
1. Share a Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3 (Inspired by “Serendipity”)
2. Kiss at the top of the Empire State Building (Inspired by “An Affair to Remember” and “Sleepless in Seattle”)
3. Indulge in sweet treats at Dylan’s Candy Bar (Inspired by “Gossip Girl”)
4. Enjoy the view at Sutton Place overlooking a fantastic view of the East River and the Queensboro Bridge (Inspired by Woody Allen’s “Manhattan”)
5. Go Ice Skating at Wollman Rink (Inspired by “Love Story” and “Serendipity”)
6. Venture on a horse & carriage ride through Central Park (Inspired by ”Barefoot in the Park” and “Sex and the City”)
7. Enjoy an orgasmic meal at Katz’s Deli (Inspired by “When Harry Met Sally”)
8. Learn something new and create art together at Mud, Sweat & Tears Pottery Studio (Inspired by “Ghost”)
9. Take a stroll through Grand Central Terminal and explore the historical landmark’s many offerings (Inspired by “Friends with Benefits” and “Arthur”)
10. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and take in the sights of the city (Inspired by “Sex and the City”)
If your Valentine is a TV and film buff, treat them to a TV and movie tour of NYC! Check out OnLocationTours.com for the ultimate in location sightseeing around The Big Apple.