Blythewood, SC (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
Spirax Sarco’s January 2014 digital issue of Steam News is now available and is packed with exciting educational information about the steam and condensate loop.
Highlights of the issue include:
- Understand the principals of the steam and condensate loop – Get a brief, non-technical overview of a steam plant and an explanation of how the different parts of a plant relate to one another.
- Acquire knowledge about flash steam – Get instant knowledge about what is flash steam and its solution.
- The essential vitamins required for a “healthy” steam and condensate loop – Study three key areas of the steam and condensate loop that require a regular “health check-up”.
- The fight against legionella – Understand what is the cause and effects of legionella and the different methods to mitigate the risk.
- Steam tip of the month – Are your boiler water contaminates within its limits? Learn how to check your boiler blow-down levels.
Additional content is also available including industry editorial, training opportunities, new product innovations, energy saving tips and much more to help improve plant production, sustainability and energy efficiency. To download the January 2014 issue of Steam News go to: http://bit.ly/zYjZsw.
Have an iPad? Get the App version of Steam News via the Apple store. It features additional information including the sort out Spirax Sarco Design of Fluid Systems: Steam Utilization and Hook-Ups books.
Steam News is a digital magazine published quarterly for plant managers, facility and operation professionals and engineers in the manufacturing industry. The goal of this publication is to provide readers with the expertise and solutions to make informed decisions as they relate to the needs of their steam system facility.
Spirax Sarco is the world leader in steam system management. The Company provides a broad range of fluid control products, engineered packages, systems expertise and site services for its diverse range of over 100,000 industrial and institutional customers. The Company helps its customers to optimize production capacity, reduce energy costs and emissions, improve product quality and enhance the safety of their operations. Spirax Sarco has strategically located manufacturing plants around the world and employs approximately 4,700 people, of whom around 1,300 are direct sales and service engineers. Further information can be found at http://www.spiraxsarco.com/us.