I want to help my readers see through the claims to find what is truly best for their skin. My Top 50 list includes products at a reasonable price point that have proven effective.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
World-renowned dermatologist and author Brandith Irwin, MD recently selected her Top 50 Skin Care Products for 2014 in a new article on her informational skin care website, SkinTour.com.
“There are many skin care products on the market claiming to offer the latest, greatest ingredients for the best results, but I want to help my readers see through the claims to find what is truly best for their skin. My Top 50 list includes products at a reasonable price point that have proven effective,” said Dr. Irwin.
The 2014 top skin care product list includes:
- Anti-aging & Wrinkle Reduction: NeoCutis Bio Cream with PSP and SkinCeuticals Phoretin CF Gel
- Skin Lighteners & Brighteners: SkinCeuticals Advanced Pigment Corrector and Skin Medica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex
- Sun Protection: Coppertone Sport Sunscreen SPF 30, Elta MD UV Clear SPF 46 Sunscreen and Colorescience Powder Sunscreen
- Moisturizers: Vivite Replenish Hydrating Cream and SkinCeuticals Daily Moisture
- Facial Cleansers: Eminence Lemon Cleanser and Cetaphil Cleanser
- Eye & Lip Care: NeoCutis Lumiere Riche Bio-Restorative Eye Cream and Laura Mercier Lip Balm SPF 15
- Body Care: Eminence Organic Mimosa Champagne Sugar Scrub and CeraVe Lotion
For the first time, Dr. Irwin includes home use devices on her list, such as the PMD Personal Microderm device.
Dr. Irwin provides explanations for each product selection such as scent, ingredients, and skin type so that readers can select the product most fitting to their skin care needs.
Because Dr. Irwin does not endorse any cosmetic lines, does not sit on the board of any skin care companies, and does not have any financial ties to skin care or cosmetics manufacturers, her product recommendations come strictly from her years of experience as a cosmetic dermatologist in Seattle, WA. She practices at Madison Skin & Laser Center and has published numerous anti-aging books, including The Surgery-Free Makeover: All You Need to Know for Great Skin and a Younger Face.
SkinTour.com has quickly become a highly sought out source for cosmetic dermatology and skincare product information for women on the Internet. Serving as an unbiased skincare and beauty resource, dermatologist Dr. Brandith Irwin not only provides women with expert articles on cosmetic treatments and skincare product information, but she also answers questions from users to help them get the most out of their skincare treatments. For more information from Dr. Irwin visit http://www.SkinTour.com.