Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
Best in Biz Awards, the only business awards program judged by members of the press and industry analysts, has issued a call for entries in its second annual Best in Biz Awards 2014 International competition. Entry kit and complete details are available at: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com.
The International program is the broadest of Best in Biz Awards’ three annual programs and is open to any company from any industry operating in any country in the world. Early entry deadline is February 28, with the regular deadline falling on April 18, and late entries accepted until May 16. Companies can enter several of the 60 categories, including:
- Company categories such as: Company of the Year, Fastest-Growing Company of the Year, Most Innovative Company of the Year, Best Place to Work, or Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year,
- Department/team categories, including PR Department of the Year, Support Department of the Year, and Technology Department of the Year,
- Executive categories, notably Executive of the Year, Founder/Entrepreneur of the Year, and Innovator of the Year,
- Product categories, including Enterprise Product of the Year, Best New Product of the Year, Most Innovative Product of the Year, Best New Version of the Year, Product Line of the Year, and App of the Year,
- PR and media categories, such as PR Campaign of the Year, Website of the Year, Event of the Year, Film/Video of the Year, Annual Report of the Year and Newsletter of the Year.
True to the Best in Biz Awards brand, Best in Biz Awards International is the only international business awards program that is judged by members of the press and industry analysts. Judges in the 2012-2014 programs in Europe, Middle East and Africa hailed from more than 10 countries, and judges on the 2011-2013 North American judging panels ranged from top-tier publications to highly specialized outlets.
Past winners of Best in Biz Awards have spanned the spectrum, from up-and-coming businesses innovating in the marketplace, to blue-chip companies that form the bedrock of the world economy. Winners in the 2013 North American program included: Dell, Dyson, Eastman Chemical Company, Experian, Hewlett-Packard, MWW Group, Safelite, Sandisk, Umpqua Bank, UnitedHealthcare, and YMCA of Greater New York.
About Best in Biz Awards
Best in Biz Awards recognizes top companies, teams, executives and products for their business success as judged by established members of the press and industry analysts. Best in Biz Awards honors are conferred in three separate programs: the U.S. and Canada, EMEA, and International. Entries for Best in Biz Awards 2014 International are currently being accepted from all companies worldwide until the final deadline on May 16, 2014. For more information about the International program, visit: http://intl.bestinbizawards.com.