IAB Annual Leadership Meeting (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
To support the IAB’s mobile ad initiative announced today at the IAB Annual Leadership Meeting, Jivox is enabling brands, agencies and publishers to create HTML5 ads or convert Flash-based ads to render on mobile devices at no cost. For display ad units served on websites, Jivox’s multi-screen interactive advertising technology automates the switch from Flash-based ads to mobile-friendly HTML5. This ensures that the ad will render like it did to the desktop PC user, giving ad recipients a better experience and improving ad performance.
“With more than 30 percent of website traffic generated by mobile devices, the opportunities for mobile rich media are too great to ignore,” said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. “For Web display rich media ads, the Jivox IQ platform automatically detects and switches to HTML5 rendering on devices such as smartphones and tablets, whereas traditional Flash-based platforms simply render a fallback image. This means a third of the people that view those ads are getting a poor experience, and the advertisers may lose up to 30 percent of potential revenues.”
Jivox is uniquely positioned to address this market and has continued to be at the forefront in delivering multi-screen rich media:
- Jivox IQ was the first to support HTML5 full screen iPad ads
- Jivox IQ was the first to deliver true multi-screen ads that automatically switch between Flash and HTML5
- Jivox is the winner of the 2013 IAB Mobile Rising Stars award for the “Full Page Flex” format
Nesamoney added, “We just want to make it easy for brands to go mobile and optimize performance of their ad campaign across any screen it’s viewed on.”
To view a whitepaper that explains why it’s time to re-boot your interactive advertising strategy and reclaim 30 percent of your ad spending, click here.
For 90 days beginning today, Jivox will offer the following services at no charge:
- Creation of HTML5 ads using assets provided by a brand, agency or publisher
- Management of ad production and campaign set up including 3rd party tracking, QA, tag generation and providing reporting
- Conversion of Flash-based ads to multi-screen ads preserving the rich flash experience while rendering correctly on smartphone/tablets devices
- Turnaround time is 24-48 hours for simple flash banners with timeline-only animations and up to a week for complex code animations/complex functionality with store locators, dynamic content, etc.
- All ads produced via this offer have to be served using the Jivox IQ Ad Server Platform and ad-serving fees will need to be paid to Jivox.
- Campaign has to be of size at least 1 million impressions
Email sales(at)jivox(dot)com for more information or to immediately take advantage of this offer.
*This offer will expire on May 10, 2014, and is only available to new Jivox customers.
Jivox is the leading multi-screen interactive advertising technology company. The Jivox IQ Platform enables digital agencies and publishers to produce and deliver highly engaging ads that are dynamic, multi-screen and data-driven. Using Jivox IQ, interactive ads can be easily authored and served in-stream, in-banner and on smartphones and tablet devices featuring video, rich media, dynamic content, customizable widgets and social sharing. Jivox IQ eliminates the time consuming and expensive process of traditional code-based approaches and the challenges associated with delivering interactive ads across multiple screens and connected devices. Jivox also provides sophisticated campaign performance tracking, demographic analytics and purchase intent analytics via BrandGage — its proprietary real-time analytics platform. Several hundred media companies and agencies use Jivox, including College Humor, Federated Media, Weiden+Kennedy, Havas, Interactive One, A&E Networks, College Humor, Sun Times Media, Universal McCann and Videology. For examples of Jivox ads visit our ad gallery at http://www.jivox.com/demoads
Emilie Gerber, Blanc & Otus for Jivox