London, UK (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
In 2012, the world ethanol supply registered a 2.3% YoY decline and exceeded 69.49 million tonnes. However, in 2013, the situation in the market improved, and the global volume of the ethanol production surpassed the 72.5 million tonnes mark. In the same year, the top five manufacturing countries (namely the US, Brazil, China, India and Canada) captured almost 90% of the overall ethanol supply. In 2013, world annual production capacities of ethanol exceeded 94.5 million tonnes. North America and Latin America accounted for the large shares of the overall capacity. The world ethanol supply will likely go beyond 100 million tonnes in 2018. The US, Brazil and the EU are poised to occupy the leadership in ethanol production in the years ahead.
POET LLC, Archer Daniels Midland Co, Valero Energy Corporation, Abengoa Bioenergy Corp, Green Plains Renewable Energy Inc, Flint Hills Resources LP, Big River Resources, Crop Energies AG and White Energy Holding Company are among the companies which successfully navigate the world ethanol market.
Up-to-bottom analysis and forecast of worldwide, regional and country markets for ethanol can be found in the topical research study “Ethanol (EtOH) 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the current situation and historical evolution of the ethanol market; provides future industry outlook; unveils the accurate data showing ethanol capacities, production and demand trends, offers foreign trade statistics, and reviews price fluctuations.
Title: Ethanol (EtOH) 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical research report offers a profound examination of the ethanol market at various geographical scales. It grants access to the important information on ethanol capacities, provides production and consumption statistics, as well as reviews the foreign trade dynamics globally, locally and by country. The research study traces the recent regional price changes, discusses the vital industry issues, investigates the competitive landscape and profiles the main market players (producers, suppliers and consumers). The report highlights the actual market scenario, contains insights into the historical background of the market, as well as forecasts the ethanol market performance up to 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain a profound insight into the ethanol market scenario.
- Get abreast of the prevailing market trends (regional and global) shaping the market and elaborate effective business strategies.
- Obtain access to a whole set of information on the historical and present market performance and make informed business decisions, thus, improve your company’s position and boost sales.
- Get a clear idea of the ethanol market performance at different geographical scales.
- Understand who stands where in the world ethanol marketplace, and evaluate the key forces influencing the competitive intensity.
- Find prospective business partners or customers.
- Foresee how the ethanol market is poised to develop through 2018.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.