London, UK (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
The burgeoning world market for polycarbonate (PC) resins is poised to maintain robust growth in the years ahead, driven considerably by the expanding PC resins application as well as beneficial physical properties that the product offers. Other factors having positive influence on the market growth include PC resins’ applicability in electronic and electrical industries, alongside the increasing use of the product in automotive applications. APAC is expected to see the highest growth rates in the upcoming years. Large investments are made by different market participants with the aim to be able to serve the high potential regional markets in the future. At present, APAC and Western Europe are ranked as the dominant PC resins’ consumers. The worldwide PC resins market is anticipated to reach a total value of USD 18.3 billion by 2018.
The players that have strong market presence and call for large market shares include SABIC IP, Formosa Chemical & Fiber Corporation, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Co., Idemitsu Kosan Ltd., Bayer Material Science AG, Mitsubishi Engineering Plastic, and Styron, among others.
New research report “Polycarbonate Resin Market by Applications (Automotive, Consumer, Electrical & Electronic, Medical, Optical Media, Packaging & Sheet & Film) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Polycarbonate Resin Market by Applications (Automotive, Consumer, Electrical & Electronic, Medical, Optical Media, Packaging & Sheet & Film) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
A detailed analysis of the global PC resins market together with a whole set of qualitative and quantitative information on the market performance is enclosed in the topical research study. The in-demand report features the market dynamics through an extensive examination of the market limiters and drivers, challenges and opportunities, and also winning imperatives. It contains a comprehensive market segmentation analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, in tandem with an all-round market share analysis. The study pinpoints the major trends shaping the marketplace, characterizes the competitive environment, and provides coverage of the dominant players in the field. Besides, the market future outlook with volumes and revenues projections is available in the topical report.
- Holistic view at the world PC resins market scenario.
- Executive summary of the historical and actual industry performance.
- Detailed market segmentation analysis on the basis of application and geography.
- Value chain analysis.
- In-depth review of the market dynamics, encompassing thorough discussions of the major market drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities, and winning imperatives.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Clear description of the competitive climate.
- Snapshot of new product launches and most popular growth strategies.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading companies involved in the PC resins industry.
- PC resins market future outlook through 2018 with size and value projections.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.