London, UK (PRWEB) February 11, 2014
As of 2012, the value of the global in-vitro fertilization (IVF) market stood at nearly USD 9.3 billion. Furthermore, it is anticipated to amount to USD 21.6 billion by 2020. Delayed pregnancy in women is regarded as the key driver of the overall IVF market, because the chances of conceiving decrease with age. Other important market drivers include an increase in infertility rates, rising prevalence of fertility related diseases, changing lifestyles, among others. The number of couples suffering from infertility issues totaled 48.5 million in 2010. The high treatment cost (varies between USD 10,000 and 20,000 on average) and the low awareness in the developing countries represent the main restraints to the IVF market growth. Expanding medical tourism in tandem with the increasing availability of low cost IVF treatments will likely improve awareness of people.
Genea Biomedx, EMD Serono, Vitrolife AB, Oxford Gene Technology, Irvine Scientific, Cooper Surgical, Thermo Scientific, Cook Medicals, Ova Science and Auxogyn are the dominant companies active in the worldwide IVF market.
In-demand research report “Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market (Instruments, Reagents and Media, Technology, Geography) - Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Global Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Company Profiles, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 – 2020” worked out by Allied Market Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market (Instruments, Reagents and Media, Technology, Geography) - Size, Share, Trends, Opportunities, Global Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Company Profiles, Segmentation and Forecast, 2013 - 2020
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,515.00
Unbiased profound insights into the current scenario of the world IVF market along with important estimations of the market performance are provided in the report. The topical study grants access to a comprehensive market assessment by geography, end users, technology, instruments, reagents and media; characterizes the key factors responsible for the market growth, and also explores the major market trends. A description of the competitive landscape, important data on the dominant market players, an evaluation of the main investment prospects, Porter’s five forces analysis, and also a detailed value chain analysis are at hand in the research report. The study also offers an extensive future outlook for the world IVF market with detailed forecasts of the market’s performance up to 2020.
- Profound investigation of the world IVF market.
- Comprehensive assessment of the IVF market on the basis of end users, reagents and media, instruments, geography and technology.
- Detailed description of the current market performance along with forecast estimations up to 2020.
- Identifying and ranking of the main factors influencing the market growth.
- Data on the key investment pockets.
- Valuable information on the bargaining power of suppliers and buyers (Porter’s five forces analysis).
- Extensive value chain analysis and details on the key intermediaries.
- Summary of the top market trends.
- Competitive intelligence and SWOT analysis of the dominant companies.
- View at the possible future market developments along with forecasts of the world IVF market performance up to 2020.
More topical research reports by the publisher can be found at Allied Market Research page.