London, UK (PRWEB) February 12, 2014
Since 2010, the world bentonite market has been on a recovery trend, mainly owing to the continuous improvements in the in the bentonite end user industries. The world economic climate, stringent product requirements alongside the increasing transport costs are the major restraints of the bentonite market growth. In 2012, the worldwide bentonite market registered a 1.8% YoY decline; and the global bentonite supply totaled just over 15 million tonnes. In the same year, the US captured a 44.4% share of the global bentonite production volume. The top five bentonite manufacturing countries in 2012, namely the US, China, Turkey, Greece and India, together called for around 68% of the world supply volume.
The bentonite market is characterized as a mature one; it is poised to grow in conjunction with population growth. The demand for bentonite from the civil engineering applications is expected to increase owing to the constantly expanding construction activities worldwide. The world bentonite supply is likely to witness poor but stable growth in the upcoming years, and in 2016 it is anticipated to reach 15.5 million tonnes.
Profound analysis and forecast on the bentonite market at different geographical scales can be found in the in-demand research study “Bentonite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” designed by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report grants a close look at the current situation and historical background of the bentonite market; offers industry future outlook; presents accurate data showing bentonite capacities, production, demand, foreign trade statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Bentonite: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 1,190.00
Unbiased insights into the landscape of the worldwide bentonite market with valuable historical and present estimation of the industry performance are offers in the in-demand study. The topical research report covers the different regional and country market for bentonite in detail, identifies and carefully discusses the major industry related issues, features the top trends in the world bentonite market, and also pinpoints and characterizes the main factors limiting and propelling the market growth. It grants access to a complete set of essential information on the bentonite capacities, supply, demand, opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives; traces the recent changes in the regional prices for bentonite, and also illustrates the actual state of the feedstock market. Discussions of competitive pressures and a detailed description of the competitive landscape along with all-round profiles of the entrenched market players including suppliers and manufacturers are available in the report. Additionally, a summary of the expected market changes and future industry performance forecasts are presented in the report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Obtain a close look at the actual bentonite market scenario.
- Receive access to a full summary of valuable information on the historical evolution and the actual state of the global bentonite market.
- Get abreast of the vital industry trends and understand the major issues.
- Gain a clear idea of the key factors having positive and negative impact on the market dynamics.
- Pinpoint and exploit the emerging market opportunities.
- Get ready to pull through the major market barriers.
- Get an insight into the competitive climate and identify the strongest competitors.
- Elaborate effective business strategies, make informed business decisions and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Get abreast of the actual situation in the feedstock market.
- Get a foretaste of the market growth prospects and possible future developments.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.