London (PRWEB UK) 14 February 2014
Pharmaceutical and biotechnology businesses from across the globe will be meeting to help understand how to negotiate the latest challenges in clinical trial transportation, storage and recruitment in clinical trials.
Senior professionals will have the opportunity to network with peers and colleagues to develop and forge the new relationships that will accelerate your clinical trial.
The efficiency of your supply chain is vital for clinical trials. Navigating the hurdles of trial logistics enables clinical trials to move through the stages to commercialisation. Without efficient monitoring and temperature control in the supply chain the efficacy of the products cannot be guaranteed.
This world leading conference offers delegates the opportunities to navigate the latest changes to GDP guidelines, their applicability, time and temperature management and working with logistical and research partners.
Benefits of attending:
- In its 8th year this is the longest established Clinical Trial Logistics event globally
- Enhanced networking for delegates through the use of roundtables
- Focus sessions on GDP regulations and trials in emerging markets
- Refreshed programme focusing on the latest issues and new speakers
Key speakers include:
- Lesley George, Supply Chain Lead, Pfizer
- Riekert Bruinink, Member of the GDP drafting Group of the EMA, Dutch Health Care
- Vimal Unewal, Planning manager, Ferring Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Nimer Yusef, Consultant and Founder, Trial-Brain
- Frauke Bruns, Clinical Trial Supplies Group Leader, Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- Janice Kite, Traceability Director Healthcare, GS1
- Layla Hannbeck, Head of Pharmacy Services, National Pharmaceutical Association
- Andrea Gruber, Manager Business Process & Standards, IATA
And many more…
For more information on the extended programme and speakers visit the conference website or contact:
Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 20 7827 6184 or email fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk
John Collins on +44 (0)20 7827 6734 or email jcollins(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk
For those interested in attending there is a £300 discount until the 28th of February