Houston, Texas (PRWEB) February 13, 2014
The 2nd DUG Midcontinent conference and exhibition, scheduled for March 2- 4 offers a “Who’s Who” of industry decision makers providing original and timely data for attendees. The event takes place at the Cox Business Center (formerly the Tulsa Convention Center) in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Closing keynote speaker, Stephen Moore, economist and editorial board member for the Wall Street Journal, offers useful insight for budget-minded professionals. Moore closely watches the U.S. economy, including tax and monetary policy. He has served as a senior economist on the Congressional Joint Economic Committee and as a senior economics fellow at the Cato Institute, where he published dozens of studies on federal and state tax and budget policy. Moore will share his thoughts on where the economy is headed and how the thriving U.S. oil and gas industry will play a major role.
- Tom Petrie, Chairman, Petrie Partners LLC
- Rob Johnston, Exec. VP, Apache Corp.
- Mike McConnell, President, Jones Energy
- Valerie Mitchell, GM, Midcontinent Business Unit, Newfield Exploration Co.
- Tom Thiele, Vice President, Midstates Petroleum
- Steve Antry, Chairman and CEO, Eagle Energy Exploration LLC
- Richard Lane, President and CEO, Vitruvian Exploration II LLC
- Mark K. Castell, Vice President, PetroQuest Energy Inc.
- Donald Burdick, VP, Geology, Panther Energy Co. II LLC
- Richard Bradsby, VP, Midcontinent Business Unit, DCP Midstream
- Stan Rogers, VP, Commercial Refined Products/Terminals, Magellan Midstream Partners LP
- Bill Ward, VP, Gas Supply and Business Development, Superior Pipeline Co.
- Evan Anderson, Co-Founder, Oseberg LLC
- Shaun Finnie, Sr. Managing Director, Evercore Partners
- Craig Borque, Sr. Analyst, Evercore Partners
- Carl Vandervoort, VP, Geology, Eagle Energy Exploration LLC
- Gibson Scott, CFA, Director, Energy Research, ITG
- Dewey F. Bartlett, Mayor of Tulsa
- Col. Michael Teague, Secretary, Energy and Environment, State of Oklahoma
- Dana L. Murphy, Commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- Craig Lande, Managing Director, RBC Richardson Barr
- David Marcell, Managing Director, Wells Fargo Securities
- Mark Agee, VP, Emerging Fuels Technology
- Edith Newton Wilson, Ph.D., Owner, Rock Whisperer LLC and Research Associate, Dept. of Geosciences, University of Tulsa
- Mark Parker, Sr. Business Technical Manager, Midcontinent, Halliburton
- Barry Dean, Sr. Engineer, Schlumberger
More than 19,000 oil and gas producers, investment bankers, midstream operators, contractors and service company personnel attended Hart Energy events in 2013. This conference in Tulsa last year attracted more than 1,000 attendees and exhibitors. With less than one month before the 2014 DUG Midcontinent: “Harvesting the Heartland,” registration is available. To view the agenda, visit dugmidcontinent.com/dugmc-confagenda.
About Hart Energy
For 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.