Park City, Utah (PRWEB) February 13, 2014
Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published new information on growing a small business.
According to Zane Benefits' website, defined contribution healthcare provides small and medium sized businesses a way to offer employees competitive health benefits without the cost or complication of group health insurance. This helps small businesses spend valuable time and resources on strategic issues, while still providing valuable health benefit that help recruit and retain key employees.
Zane Benefit’s website outlines eight ways defined contribution healthcare helps a small business grow, and how these compare to traditional employer-sponsored health insurance:
1. Defined Contribution Healthcare Provides Employees Plan Choice
2. Defined Contribution Healthcare Reduces Red Tape
3. Defined Contribution Healthcare Offers Financial Predictability
4. Defined Contribution Healthcare Free Up Cash Flow
5. Defined Contribution Healthcare Boosts Employee Morale
6. Defined Contribution Healthcare Gets Small Businesses Out of the Health Insurance Business
7. Defined Contribution Healthcare Lowers Health Benefits Costs
8. Defined Contribution Healthcare Allows For Flexible Plan Design
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.