Wilmington, MA (PRWEB) February 14, 2014
Love is in the air and the villa experts at Villas of Distinction®, the world’s premier villa rental company as part of World Travel Holdings, are sharing the top five most romantic villa vacations.
Count them down…
5. Leamington Cottage in Barbados – Couples can relax, sit back and enjoy each other while a cook prepares their favorite meal for a romantic dinner on the spacious terrace with breathtaking views of the beach and sea, and a housekeepToper takes care of the cleaning — what’s more romantic than that? This one-bedroom, one-bath self-contained cottage has its own private entrance and is located on the beachfront in front of a reef, which is ideal for swimming and snorkeling with your sweetie.
4. Les Palmiers in St. Martin – Extreme privacy is what makes this villa a dreamy location for adoring couples looking to spend time beachfront. Les Palmiers, a one-bedroom villa with a king-sized bed sits on Baie Rouge Beach with spectacular views of Anguilla. Couples will enjoy sipping a drink in the daybed on the marble pool terrace just feet from the beach. Les Palmiers was also named the prime honeymoon location in St. Martin by “L’Art de voyager.”
3. Bali Hale Cottage in Maui – Covered patios surround this cozy hideaway for the best of outdoor living along with spectacular ocean and mountain views. If passion in a relationship equals adventure … this is the right getaway. Bali Hale Cottage is located near Launiupoko Beach Park, which offers adventures such as whale watching, surfing, snorkeling, kayaking and more. This elegant one bedroom allows guests to enjoy the tranquility of peaceful sunsets while being just minutes away from the action — fine dining, theater, shopping, parasailing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, championship golf courses, Hawaiian Luaus, and dozens of white sand beaches.
2. The Loft in Tuscany – Italy is considered one of the most romantic destinations and a stay at The Loft, a completely renovated apartment just a few steps from Piazza Santa Croce, in the historical center of Florence is the perfect setting to fall in love all over again. A couple who enjoys the rural chic feel will relish in The Loft’s features including hardwood floors, high original beamed ceilings and two large luminous windows facing a narrow street, typical of old Florence. The dining area and fully-equipped kitchen with all the modern finishes is the ideal room to create a romantic meal together.
1. Tremoille in Paris – Paris … the city of love, a favorite destination for couples enjoying their honeymoon, renewing their wedding vows, or just wanting to rekindle their love. Tremoille oozes love with its early 19th-century setting, large windows overlooking a quiet courtyard and its contemporary elegance with a beige leather sofa and glass coffee table. Exploring one of the most seductive cities in the world is sure to spice up any relationship.
Of course the definition of romance is different for everyone and the villas offered by Villas of Distinction offer something for all types of romantics. To find a villa vacation that fits your relationship, visit http://www.VillasofDistinction.com or call 1-800-289-0900 to speak to a Villa Specialist that can customize a romantic adventure based on your travel desires.
About Villas of Distinction®
Villas of Distinction®, as part of World Travel Holdings, is a premier luxury villa provider with an extensive portfolio of thousands of privately-owned villas in more than 50 luxurious destinations. For nearly 25 years, Villas of Distinction and its team of expert concierges have been helping travelers find their perfect vacation home without a membership fee. The company takes pride in offering customized vacations to meet every imaginable need, with most villas featuring private pools, butlers, maids and chefs. http://www.VillasofDistinction.com.