(PRWEB UK) 17 February 2014
The SMi Group is proud to present its 8th annual Gas Storage and Transmissions Conference, taking place in London, UK, on the 18th and 19th of June 2014. Registration in now live.
This conference is bringing to you the most respected speakers from across the industry giving a comprehensive overview of the market, looking at the current state of the European Gas market and security of supply, gas transmission, and how gas storage will contribute to future demand, infrastructure, and investment challenges, plus more. Get the chance to network with leading experts who are currently developing and operating gas storage and transmission networks.
Benefits of Attending:
- Discuss the state and recent developments of the UK & European gas market
- Hear about the latest project developments from leading operators
- Evaluate the business case for gas storage
- Understand the investment challenges in the market
- Discover how gas storage will contribute to future transmissions network market
Key Speakers Include:
- Mike Madden, Managing Director, MJM Energy Daniel Urban, Manger Regulatory Affairs, RWE Gas Storage
- Thorsten Dinkela, Head of Business Development N&E, Shell Energy Europe
- Jim Craig, Managing Director, Centrica Storage
- Gundolf Schweppe, Head of Marketing and Sales, E.ON Gas Storage
- David Smith, Future Networks and Transmissions Manager, National Grid
- Rene van der Vegt Commercial Manager, Gas Storage Bergermeer
- Michael King, Managing Partner, Hydrodynamics
- William Cutler, Energy Security Analyst, DECC (subject to final confirmation)
- Jan Ingwersen, Business Area Manager, European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas
- Geoffroy Hureau, General Secretary, CEDIGAZ
- Hans-Age Nielsen, Team Leader Gas Storage, Energinet.dk and many more...
Plus, get the chance to visit the interactive half-day pre-conference workshop:
Delta Hedging of Flexible Gas Assets and Contracts
Workshop Leader: Cyriel de Jong, Founder and Director, KYOS Energy
For more information or to register, please visit the event’s website: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014gasstorage35.asp.
Alternatively contact Andrew Gibbons on +44(0) 207 827 6156 or via agibbons(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk.
Contact for media-partners – Julia Rotar, jrotar(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk