London, UK (PRWEB) February 14, 2014
During 2009-2012, the global polyethylene linear low density (LLDPE) market witnessed sustained growth. In 2012, the world LLDPE supply registered a 6.6% YoY increase and touched the 25.9 million tonnes mark. Asia-Pacific and North America held the largest shares of the overall supply volume. The US, China, Saudi Arabia, Canada and Brazil were the top five LLDPE manufacturing countries; in 2012, their combined share of the overall production stood at over 54% in 2012. The world LLDPE consumption dropped considerably during the global crisis in 2008. Nevertheless, it showed positive development in 2010. Between 2010 and 2012, the overall consumption volume increased from above 21.34 million tonnes to more than 25.8 million tonnes. The highest demand growth rates were registered in 2010 and 2011 – 10.7% and 13.6%, respectively. In 2012, Asia was ranked as the leading LLDPE consumer in the world, calling for approximately 44% of the overall consumption.
The worldwide LLDPE production is likely to see stable growth in the upcoming years to exceed 31.4 million tonnes in 2017. The major market growth stimulators include the rising demand for LLDPE worldwide alongside scheduled capacity additions.
Comprehensive assessment and forecast on global, regional and country LLDPE markets can be found in the new market research report “Polyethylene Linear Low Density (LLDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report provides a deep insight into the current situation, historical development of the LLDPE market; offers future industry forecasts; contains accurate data showing LLDPE capacities, production, demand trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Polyethylene Linear Low Density (LLDPE): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The topical research report provides access to essential information on LLDPE properties and application areas; includes a heap of cutting-edge accurate information on LLDPE producers and suppliers; discloses LLDPE production/demand statistical data (world, regional and country); contains a snapshot of the most recent and important industry related events; discusses foreign trade and pricing issues. It illustrates the situation in the feedstock market, tackles the hottest LLDPE industry problems. Besides, the topical report presents a five-year future outlook for the LLDPE market at various geographical levels, including detailed projections of LLDPE supply, consumption and capacity.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get a close look at the world LLDPE market, together with profound market analysis.
- Gain an all-round understanding of the present market scenario and its historical development.
- Take informed business decisions based on accurate LLDPE market statistics.
- Receive access to an insightful review of the competitive landscape.
- Benchmark the performance of various country LLDPE markets.
- Pinpoint the most promising growth sectors and geographical markets.
- Elaborate effective business strategies based on in-depth insights into the market scenario and LLDPE market perspectives.
- Get abreast of the latest important LLDPE industry events.
- Find prospective business partners, suppliers or consumers.
- Find out how the LLDPE market is poised to develop through 2018.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.