London, UK (PRWEB) February 14, 2014
Currently, hormone, immuno-, chemo- and target therapies are the four main types of cancer therapy, with target therapy sector accounting for the dominant share of the overall cancer therapy market. In spite of the continuous improvements in the cancer diagnosis together with the development of different compounds to manage cancer, the disease remains the main healthcare challenge across the globe. Above 11 million people are diagnosed with cancer daily, and the cancer therapy market is ranked as the second largest pharmaceutical market in terms of revenues generated.
Breast cancer is one of the prevailing cancer types diagnosed in woman. Female breast cancer incidence is highly related to age. The highest incidence rates are registered in older women population, it is linked mainly to the hormonal status. The disease is also the principle cause of deaths from cancer. In 2012, around 1.7 million new breast cancer incidents were diagnosed in women worldwide. In the same year, there were approximately 6.3 million women living in the world, who were diagnosed to have breast cancer during 2008-2012.
New research report “Breast Cancer: New targeted therapies transform treatment - KOL Insight” worked out by FirstWord is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Breast Cancer: New targeted therapies transform treatment - KOL Insight
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,995.00
The report offers unbiased and profound insights into the highly dynamic landscape of the global breast cancer market with a particular focus on the current and future targeted therapies. It presents a detailed overview of the current and late-stage therapy pipelines, covers the development of clinical and commercial products, uncovers the key clinical data, features the ongoing clinical trials, and also describes the current treatment algorithms. The research study uncovers opinions of the leading experts on the current treatment landscape as well as on possible future prospects of the sector; tackles the burning industry issues, and characterizes the important industry trends. The report is an essential source of top-quality information on the currently available as well as emerging breast cancer treatment options. Additionally, future growth prospects and possible changes in the world breast cancer market are discussed in detail.
KOLs questioned during the research include: Dr. Carlos L. Arteaga, Dr. Kimberly L. Blackwell, Dr. Adam M. Brufsky, Dr. Ana Maria Gonzalez-Angulo, Dr. Reshma Mahtani, Dr. Charles Vogel, Dr. Thomas Bachelot, Dr. Rob Coleman, Dr. Alessandra Gennari, Dr. Adrian L. Harris, Professor Gunter von Minckwitz, and Dr. Rafael Trujillo.
- Identify and evaluate the significant drivers of the breast cancer therapeutics market.
- Determine how the competitive scenario may change in the upcoming years.
- Get abreast of the clinical opinions of the present and emerging products and how they are predicted to shape treatment algorithms.
- Obtain a comprehensive appraisal of the late-stage product pipeline.
- Understand and assess the possible future breast cancer market developments.
- Receive valuable information on the presents and future breast cancer treatment options.
- Identify the key weaknesses and strengths of the presently available targeted therapies.
- Gain an idea how prescribing trends are likely to change with launch of novel products.
- Pinpoint the most promising late-stage pipeline products.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.