(PRWEB) February 19, 2014
It’s a great time to be in the home building industry again! There’s a rebirth of sorts going on and Residential Warranty Company, LLC (RWC) is in the midst of it. Just like builders sprucing up floor plans or offering new and exciting options, RWC has injected new life into its system and home warranty programs, making them work better for builders, remodelers, and homeowners.
RWC’s shiny new website features a sleek new logo to complement a refined business approach. What’s more, full-color warranty books are now available, offering builders winning marketing materials and sensible home warranty tools to effectively manage liability.
The brand new site is easy to navigate, easy on the eyes (regardless of viewing device), and most importantly, chock-full of useful information and features for home builders.
- Easy login. The login link for Warranty Express is in the top right corner on every page of the site, offering the easiest access possible to enroll homes and renew memberships.
- Easy to find warranty options. Discover RWC’s warranty options and services in the Warranty Options section on the Builders page.
- Easy to join. The application materials are only a click away under the Membership link on the Builders page.
- Extended home warranties. Real estate professionals seeking extended warranty for buyers have that option on the Real Estate Pros page.
- Easy to connect. Simply visit RWC’s Contact page to ask home warranty questions.
This modern symbol of warranty protection will be displayed on all RWC warranty books, brochures, and paperwork. Builders can request to incorporate the new logo on personal materials or websites by contacting RWC.
Warranty Book Details:
RWC has completely revamped the look of all warranty books! Beginning with the Customized State Warranty (CSW) series and continuing on through the Standard Full Coverage, Remodeler books and Building Systems books, every single one has transformed into a full-color, eye-catching marketing tool that home builders will be proud to extend to homeowners. Members are welcome to request sample warranty books with the new look!
If new to RWC and its home warranty plans, here’s a run-down of the Customized State Warranty. Besides the great new look, there are several reasons to consider incorporating the Customized State Warranty into a risk management and marketing plan:
- The CSW series complies with the statutes of repose in each state.
- Warranty fees are priced at affordable flat rates per home.
- No deposits are required.
- Home warranty terms meet state requirements.
- Builder liability is limited to year one items only (unless state statutes dictate otherwise).
- RWC’s Insurer provides structural liability coverage from day one.
- First-year workmanship and materials standards are included.
- No mechanical obligations for builders in year two (unless state statutes dictate otherwise).
- Covers any home with a sales price of less than $2 million (condominiums excluded).
- Easy home enrollment through Warranty Express.
- Easy to understand warranty standards in a dynamic booklet – an excellent marketing tool!
- Free mediation to resolve customer service issues, if needed.
- Free marketing materials.
- Warranty expertise. RWC has been in business for over 30 years and has issued warranties on over 3 million homes!
- High home warranty ratings! RWC’s Insurer has received a rating of “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best for over 10 consecutive years.
Potential home buyers know that many builders went out of business during this last economic crisis. Having an independently written, insured third-party warranty goes a long way in calming buyers’ fears. With a RWC home buyer protection plan in place, buyers will rest easy knowing their warranty will be there no matter what the future holds.
Residential Warranty Company, LLC is a leading provider of insured home warranties to the building industry. Builders seeking options in coverage, reliable warranty protection, and assistance in dealing with customer service choose RWC. In business for over 30 years, RWC has warranted over 3 million homes and is rated “A- (Excellent)” by A.M. Best. Learn more: http://www.rwcwarranty.com.