Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
The eight-member Advisory Board is comprised of a select group of healthcare leaders who will advise on the editorial direction of the leading healthcare trade magazine. The board is co-chaired by Scott Becker, publisher of Becker's Hospital Review, and Chuck Lauer, former long-time publisher of Modern Healthcare.
2014 Advisory Board members include:
- Javon Bea, President and CEO, Mercy Health Systems
- David Bernd, CEO, Sentara Healthcare
- Teri Fontenot, President & CEO, Woman's Hospital
- Pat Fry, President and CEO, Sutter Health
- Steven I. Goldstein, President and CEO, Strong Memorial Hospital and Highland Hospital
- Jeff Hillebrand, Former COO, NorthShore University Health System
- Stephen Mansfield, PhD, FACHE, President and CEO, Methodist Health System
- Chris Van Gorder, FACHE, President and CEO, Scripps Health
About Becker's Hospital Review
Becker's Hospital Review is a monthly publication featuring up-to-date business and legal news and analysis relating to hospitals and health systems. Content is geared toward high-level hospital leaders, and we work to provide valuable content, including hospital and health system news, best practices and legal guidance specifically for these decision-makers. Each of the 12 annual issues of Becker's Hospital Review reaches approximately 18,500 people, primarily acute-care hospital CEOs and CFOs.