London, UK (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
Currently, packaging is deemed to be one of the largest industrial sectors worldwide. Pharmaceutical packaging calls for just a little share of this colossal market. The overall pharmaceutical industry has witnessed a shift in paradigm and has moved towards advanced and efficient packaging in the past several years. The world pharmaceutical packaging market is anticipated to record a 6.7% CAGR through 2018, and its value is likely to reach around USD 78.79 billion. The packaging market by drug delivery type is registering a 9.1% CAGR, capturing the largest share of the overall pharmaceutical packaging market. The total market growth will likely be spurred by expanding generics market, off-patenting of drugs as well as rapidly-increasing drug delivery market. The maximum growth is expected to be registered in the emerging geographies, like China and India.
The companies with substantial shares of the worldwide pharmaceutical packaging market include, among others, Klockner Pentaplast Group, RPC Group PLC, Catalent Pharma Solutions, Aptargroup, Steripack Limited, Wihuri Group, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., CCL Industries, and Rexam PLC.
New research report “Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Plastic bottles, Blister packs, Caps & Closures, Ampoules, Vials and Others) Raw Material (Plastics, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Aluminum foils), and Drug Delivery Type – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Pharmaceutical Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Plastic bottles, Blister packs, Caps & Closures, Ampoules, Vials and Others) Raw Material (Plastics, Paper & Paperboard, Glass, Aluminum foils), and Drug Delivery Type – Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The report is an essential source of important information on the performance of the worldwide pharmaceutical packaging market. It grants access to unbiased insights into the current market scenario, characterizes the prevailing trends, discusses the important industry aspects, summarizes the major factors influencing the market growth as well as evaluates the emerging threats and opportunities and identifies the main winning imperatives. The topical research study encloses Porter’s five forces and market share analyses, examines the market segmentation, investigates the competitive environment, reviews the recent industry activities and presents a snapshot of the recent product launches as well as profiles the dominant companies engaged in the world pharmaceutical industry. In addition, a five-year market future outlook with detailed forecasts of the market performance is available in the report.
- Extensive overview of the global pharmaceutical packaging market.
- Detailed industry value chain analysis.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Insightful review of the market dynamics including a summary of the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges and winning imperatives.
- Comprehensive assessment of the pharmaceutical packaging market on the basis of packaging type, packaging material, drug delivery type and geography.
- Insights into the packaging market for veterinary vaccines.
- Description of the competitive climate.
- Data on the new product launches along with a snapshot of the recent industry activities.
- Company profiles, including a general overview, financial details, a review of company’s offerings as well as information on strategies and recent developments.
- Market future outlook including detailed five-year forecasts.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.