London, UK (PRWEB) February 17, 2014
Between 2004 and 2012, the world polyethylene terephthalate (PET) production witnessed stable positive growth and increased by approximately 7% annually. The PET supply grew from 11.3 million tonnes in 2004 to more than 19.8 million tonnes in 2012. The market growth rates declined a bit during the recessionary years, but in 2010, the market began gaining pace. Asia ranked the world’s leading PET supplier with the production volume standing at over 9.5 million tonnes in 2012. China, the US, Mexico, Taiwan and South Korea were the top five PET manufacturing countries; in 2012, their combined share of the overall PET supply was equivalent to above 54%. In the same year, the polyester fibers production was the major PET application area.
The world PET production is poised to continue following a stable growth trend, driven mainly by the increasing demand worldwide, expanding product applications as well as scheduled capacity additions. In 2016, the global PET supply is anticipated to exceed 26.29 million tonnes.
Up-to-bottom analysis and forecast on world, regional and country markets for PET can be found in the topical research study “Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” prepared by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing PET capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report is an insightful guide to the PET market at different geographical levels. It encompasses the accurate statistics illustrating the historical and current PET capacity, supply, demand and foreign trade. The research study pays attention to the important industry aspects and covers the major trends, reviews the recent regional price changes, draws up a clear picture of the actual market state, identifies and investigates the major market opportunities and threats, as well as characterizes the key forces having impact on the market growth. A profound insight into the competitive scenario and detailed profiles of the dominant market players, including suppliers, producers and consumers, are provided in the topical report. Besides, an extensive five-year future outlook for the PET market is available in the in-demand study.
Reasons to Buy:
- Have a close look at the PET market landscape.
- Understand and compare the current scenario in the PET market at different geographical scales.
- Obtain access to the recent accurate statistics on PET capacity, production/consumption as well as exports/imports.
- Get abreast of the recent regional PET price fluctuations.
- Get an idea of the key market trends and determine and understand the main market growth drivers and barriers and, thus, be ready to take the right business decisions.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the market performance and design successful market strategies.
- Evaluate the competitive intensity in the PET marketplace.
- Determine the strongest competitors and find the promising business partners.
- Pinpoint the emerging PET market opportunities and understand how the world PET industry is predicted to develop through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.