With this unique cat tower, cats can climb, jump, hunt, scratch, play and lounge. The Cat Power Tower has features every cat lover would surely like.
Oshkosh, WI (PRWEB) February 19, 2014
The newly designed 3 tier Cat Power Tower offers cats more activities from which to choose than any other cat product. With this unique cat tower, cats can climb, jump, hunt, scratch, play and lounge. The Cat Power Tower has features every cat lover would surely like:
- Oversized 19”x19” platforms that are carpet free.
- Scratching post doubles as a power cat toy, which draws cats to scratch and climb.
- Protected by scratch resistant polyurethane.
- Stylish, stable, and strong. It can support well over 200lbs.
- Fast and easy assembly.
- Convenient AC/DC power. No batteries to replace.
- Easily accommodates multiple cats.
- The toy carousel is replaceable and several toy options are available.
- Constructed with strong, eco-friendly bamboo.
- The Cat Power Tower’s wear surfaces are replaceable.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Though the customer feedback and reviews earned by Cat Power Tower have been excellent, the same can not be said about its sales figures. The company saw areas where the product could be improved and an opportunity to introduce a lower priced model. The original Cat Power Tower used the cat’s weight to turn the carousel on and off automatically. When a cat jumped on the middle platform, its middle center section would drop slightly to activate the switch that turned the carousel on and off. The new design of the Cat Power Tower now uses a motion senor which allows cats to activate the carrousel from anywhere on or near the tower.
The proceeds from Indiegogo will be used to create a truly professional looking website on the by hiring a web development/SEO firm rather than doing it in house with the template based software the company is presently has been using. A renowned SEO service provider would also be hired to draw enough traffic to the website.
The funding goal for this project is $19,100.
Indiegogo Page: http://bit.ly/1iX2UP1