Receive up to $10,000 in a 0% interest free down payment assistance mortgage loan from the State of Florida.
(PRWEB) February 18, 2014
These new programs allow those who haven’t owned a home in the last 3 years to receive up to $10,000 in a 0% interest free down payment assistance mortgage loan from the State of Florida’s, Florida Housing Finance Authority. This and other programs are listed on a private website. (http://floridadownpaymentassistance.com/). The $10,000 doesn’t have to be paid back until you sell or move out of the property. Whether it's 8 years or 28 years, the down payment assistance 2nd mortgage loan is 0% Interest.
There are two versions of the program. The first is for FHA Borrowers and the second is for Conventional Borrowers. The minimum middle credit scores are 640 for both programs. NO Household Income Requirement, just the actual Borrowers income apply to the Conventional version. Appraisals fees must be paid when the home is appraised.
New 2014 – $10,000 Florida Down Payment Assistance (http://floridadownpaymentassistance.com/) programs and First Time Home Buyer Programs are listed on this website.
- First Time Home Buyer or haven’t owned a property for at least 3 years
- $10,000 Florida Down Payment Assistance (http://floridadownpaymentassistance.com/) can be used for down payment, Buyers mortgage closing costs, or split mortgage insurance premium to lower mortgage insurance cost
- Credit score 640 minimum for 95% LTV or less – 680 credit score required for 95%-97% LTV
- Maximum LTV 97%- 105% CLTV
- Minimum contribution from Buyer is Earnest Monet deposit on the home and appraisal cost.
- 1 unit only – SFR or Townhouse No condos or manufactured homes
- No household income limitation- Only Applicant income for qualification purposes
- 45% debt to income ratio or less
- Lower mortgage insurance rates for Borrower on Conventional program
- Seller contribution 3% maximum towards Buyers closing costs
- Non- traditional credit accepted in some circumstances
- Must pay back $10,000, 0% loan when home is sold or refinanced within 30 years
- 30 year Fixed rate only
- Single Family Residences and town houses only
- Purchase only No- construction to Perm loans
- Purchase price limits determined by county median income limits
- Owner Occupants only-No Investors
- 8 hour face to face Buyer education required
- Florida e-housing fee’s $225 compliance fee + $200 Florida funding fee + $85 tax service fee
- Fannie Mae guide lines apply
- Co-Signors not permitted
- 0% interest rate / $10,000 Down Payment assistance is payable upon any of the following conditions.
The FL Assist offers a 30 year, fixed, deferred but accelerated upon any of the following – the sale, transfer or other disposition of the property (including involuntary transfer by or as a result of foreclosure or judicial sale or operation of law), refinance or satisfaction of the FL HFA Preferred first mortgage loan. The FL Assist is repayable and is NOT forgiven.
Call Roger Lazzarino at Ameris Bank 888-860-2166 to get Pre-Qualified for these programs.
These Florida Mortgage down payment assistance loans can only be Underwritten by selected and approved Florida Lenders who are also Originating the primary 1st mortgage loan. No exceptions.