Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
Inside the guide, take a quiz to determine if utilizing a SharePoint Managed Services provider is a good fit, evaluate your SharePoint environment and consider what collaboration platform is best for your company’s situation.
“We often see SharePoint underutilized when we walk into a new client situation,” said Aman Brar, President. “SharePoint can and should work for how your company needs to work. It can increase efficiencies and be effective across the board. We can leverage SharePoint to that advantage of success for companies.”
Dive into the guide to learn:
- Managing SharePoint: How to determine if the platform is a good fit.
- Ideas for self-analysis
- A managed services quiz
- Weigh the costs of utilizing a managed services provider
- Evaluating SharePoint: Is SharePoint making work life easier or harder?
- Takes a look at fixes, upgrades and outages
- Training opportunities
- SharePoint Toolbox: What tools should you be using to foster collaboration?
- Flow of work
- Guidelines on how to utilize SharePoint
- The Shell game
For more information on the SharePoint Managed Services guide and to download a copy, visit: http://www.apparatus.net/landing/sharepoint/.
Apparatus designs, delivers, and continuously refines the most durable IT solutions in the world, making clients more productive, more profitable and more prepared to evolve as technology does. Clear client focus, a potent business model and formidable technical proficiency have propelled Apparatus into the top 5 percent of managed service providers worldwide (according to 2013 MSPMentor rankings) and onto the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies. Visit http://www.apparatus.net to learn more.