London, UK (PRWEB) February 19, 2014
After a decline in 2009, the global acrylic acid market returned to stable growth; the overall acrylic acid output grew by around 4.5% annually in 2010 and 2011. In 2012, the world acrylic acid supply registered a 4.7% YoY increase and touched the 4.7 million tonnes mark. Asia-Pacific ranks the region’s leading acrylic acid producer; with China capturing around 1 28.3% share of the overall supply volume. In 2012, China nearly doubled its acrylic acid supply volume if compared to 2007, and the country’s production is poised to follow a stable upward trend in the upcoming years. The US, Germany, Japan and South Korea are yet other major acrylic acid manufacturers worldwide. The acrylate esters industry is the major acrylic acid end-user, which consumed over half of the total annual production in 2012.
The worldwide acrylic acid production volume is poised to witness sustained growth in the years ahead, driven primarily by the increasing demand from the end-use industries as well as planned capacity additions. In 2017, the global acrylic acid production is anticipated to climb to 5.94 million tonnes.
All-round analysis and forecast of the global, regional and country markets for acrylic acid can be found in the in-demand market research report “Acrylic Acid: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The topical report offers a profound insight into the actual state, historical evolution of the acrylic acid market; provides future industry forecasts; grants access to accurate data illustrating acrylic acid capacities, supply, consumption trends, foreign trade statistics, and price fluctuations.
Title: Acrylic Acid: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The insightful study grants access to a comprehensive analysis of the acrylic acid market at the world, regional and country levels. It presents a comprehensive product profile covering acrylic acid resources and major applications; and also contains the cutting-edge information on the historical, current and forecast acrylic acid market performance. The topical research study discloses acrylic acid supply and consumption statistics, reviews the export and import flows, and traces the recent regional price changes. It characterizes the competitive scenario of the acrylic acid market, offers accurate information on the dominant acrylic acid producers and suppliers, includes a brief snapshot of the main acrylic acid consumers worldwide, as well as provides a scrupulous discussion of the most significant industry related issues. Furthermore, the research report pinpoints and examines the future growth prospects of the acrylic acid market.
Reasons to Buy:
- Receive access to the whole set of the accurate information on the global, regional and country acrylic acid markets.
- Get acquainted with the current acrylic acid market scenario.
- Gain profound insights into the historical background of the acrylic acid market.
- Understand who stands where in the acrylic acid market and identify the dominant market players.
- Get a bird’s eye view at the main market growth stimulators and restraints and, thus, develop effective business and market strategies.
- Acquire access to the valuable statistics on acrylic acid production, consumption, capacity and foreign trade and get ready to take informed business decisions.
- Get a foretaste of the possible future changes in the acrylic acid market.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.