London, UK (PRWEB) February 19, 2014
During 2008-2012, the global menswear market witnessed stable positive growth at a 2.9% CAGR. In 2012, the total revenues generated by the world menswear industry reached USD 403.6 billion. In the same year, the largest revenue generators in the overall menswear market were footwear, accessories, clothing and sportswear sectors. The combined revenues generated by them stood at USD 224.2 billion, and together these four market sectors called for an approximately 55.6% share of the overall market value.
The performance of the worldwide menswear industry is forecast to accelerate in the upcoming years. The market is anticipated to see continuous growth at a 4.7% CAGR in the next 4 years, and by the end of 2017, the market value is predicted to touch the USD 508.6 billion mark.
In-demand research report “Menswear: Global Industry Almanac” worked out by MarketLine is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Menswear: Global Industry Almanac
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 2,995.00
A granular comprehensive analysis of the world menswear market supplied with valuable cutting-edge data on the menswear market size and value is enclosed in the topical research report. The study presents a complete set of the quantitative and qualitative information on the historical and current industry performance, describes the major factors influencing the market development as well as includes Porter’s five forces analysis. An all-round evaluation of the market attractiveness, thorough examination of the competitive landscape and careful discussion of competitive intensity together with extensive profiles of the top companies active in the worldwide menswear space are offered in the in-demand study. Additionally, an insightful future outlook for the menswear market along with a summary of the market growth prospects is provided in the topical report.
- Close look at the global menswear market.
- All-round market segmentation examination.
- Extensive overview of the major geographical markets performance.
- Historical and current estimates of the market value and size.
- Porter’s five forces analysis of the world menswear industry.
- Accurate estimations of the menswear market performance (globally, regionally and by country).
- Snapshot of the main market growth influencing factors.
- Insights into the competitive landscape with important details on the competitive pressures in the marketplace.
- Dominant companies profiles.
- Four-year future forecasts of the menswear industry.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.