Despite market consolidation there remains huge growth potential in the European fleet telematics market
(PRWEB) February 20, 2014
The C. J. Driscoll & Associates 2013-14 Survey of Fleet Operator Interest in MRM Systems and Services is based on a multi-client telephone survey of 508 fleet operators in a broad range of categories including service companies, for-hire and private trucking fleets, utilities, government agencies, people transportation fleets, and others. The study identifies the principal benefits derived from MRM solutions and quantifies the financial benefits and Return on Investment obtained from these systems and services. It also determines intent to purchase MRM solutions going forward, factors in selecting a supplier, and reasons given for not deploying a system. Exclusive highlights will be presented at the conference.
Gareth Ragg, project director at Telematics Update, said, “Despite market consolidation, there remains huge growth potential in the European fleet telematics market. From tapping into new ‘big data’ sets coming from fleet vehicles to exciting developments in V2V communications, growth prospects in these emerging areas is great.” He continued, “Clem Driscoll’s annual market update is a key opportunity to get exclusive findings from his new MRM Systems and Services report. Including key details on emerging global markets and recent M&A activity, it offers unmissable strategic insights into this evolving industry.”
Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 conference & exhibition is Europe’s largest dedicated conference and exhibition to focusing on the technical, strategic and commercial solutions required to stay ahead of the European commercial telematics market. For the complete conference programme, visit: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-event-brochure.php.
Over 20 Industry pioneer speakers at Telematics for Fleet Management EU:
Here is a snapshot of the elite speakers who will be on stage in Amsterdam this March:
- Michael Sena, President, Michael L. Sena Consulting AB
- Pierre Sirolli, Head of Aftersales, Renault Trucks
- Carole Pierrot, Electro Mobility Manager, Nissan Europe
- Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst, Scania
- Erik van Duin, Fleet Manager EMEA, TNT Express
- Giorgio Audisio, Head Tyre Systems & Vehicle Dynamics, Pirelli
- James Hookham, Managing Director of Policy, Freight Transport Association
- Pierre Lussier, FleetBoard Manager, Mercedes-Benz France
- Andy Price, Practice Leader Europe Motor Fleet, Zurich
To see the full speaker line-up of over 20 industry leading speakers: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/conference-speakers.php
Key discussion points for 2014 include:
- MACRO TRENDS: WHERE WILL FLEET MANAGEMENT BE IN 2020? Fleet management does not exist in a vacuum. Get to grips with the social, economic and technological mega trends that are set to shape the future of commercial telematics
- OVERCOME MATURITY IN THE CONNECTED FLEET ECOSYSTEM: Understand the connected commercial vehicle ecosystem and its actors, different customers and stakeholders in order to capitalise on emergent mergers & acquisitions activity in the US and Europe
- V2X AND THE FUTURE OF EU FLEETS: Get-to-grips with implementation challenges and opportunities by incorporating ITS solutions such as DSRC to align your FMS solutions package accordingly with the V2X demands of the future
For the complete Telematics for Fleet Management EU 2014 program and speaker line-up visit http://www.telematicsupdate.com/fleeteurope/index.php
Last few tickets remain: Register your place now
Register now via the secure link below to secure your place amongst 200+ telematics industry decision makers at Telematics for Fleet Management Europe 2014 –use the code PRESSREL to a €100 Euro saving on all conference passes.
Here is a selection of what the delegates from last year’s conference had to say.
- The conference has an ideal mix of telematics experts, customers and vendors to network with. It is an excellent opportunity to understand recent and future trends. Daimler FleetBoard
- Focused and valuable agenda around new telematics industry concepts, partnerships and technology along with the ability to catch up with industry contacts. QUALCOMM
- As a first time attendee, the event met all of my expectations. The quality of speakers was excellent and the agenda relevant. The opportunity to network was second to none. Garmin
- On top of the conference content, this show gives you the opportunity to network with new and existing partners in the market. Scania
About Telematics Update:
Telematics Update Conferences are the most prestigious in the industry. We produce the largest telematics events in North America, Europe & Asia, and attract the most influential speakers providing a rich environment for establishing strategic relationships and networking.
Project Director | Telematics Update
T: (UStf) 1 800 814 3459 ext 7589 | (Global) +44 (0)20 7375 7589