Dublin, Ireland (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
Today version 1.0.8 of Network for iPhone® and iPod touch® will be available for free for 24 hours. Designed exclusively for iOS 7, Network is part of the next generation of iOS podcast applications. Leveraging the best of what iOS 7 has to offer, while keeping the user interface clean, minimal and beautiful. Network strips the podcast app back to it's core components, eschewing complications in order to provide a very simple and efficient user experience.
## Network Features
- Clean and simple user interface, designed exclusively for iOS 7.
- Automatic downloading of new episodes using iOS 7's new backgrounding features.
- Minimal cellular data use when using automatic downloading and refreshing (the app will wait for opportunities to download when connected over Wi-Fi).
- Ability to stream older episodes without downloading (cellular and Wi-Fi).
- Slide gestures to mark episodes played/unplayed.
- Variable playback rates by pressing and holding the play/pause button.
- Variable skip rates by pressing and holding the skip buttons.
- Zero settings to configure.
- Played episodes are automatically deleted from the device, making storage management easy.
- Import podcasts from OPML files.
- Subscribe to podcasts from URL's copied to the clipboard.
## Pricing and Availability
Network is available on the App Store for free today for 24 hours, normal price $2.99 / €2.99 / £1.99.
Network is designed for iPhone and iPod touch.
Network requires OS 7.0 or newer.
App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/network/id723422355?ls=1&mt=8
### Additional Information
A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Andrew Conlan, Developer - support(at)networkapp(dot)net.
Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download here: http://www.networkapp.net/
### Press Contact
Twitter: @Network_App / @andrewconlan