Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
1. Olive oil is a very effective natural face moisturizer. It can penetrate deep into the skin for longer hydration, unlike many commercial moisturizers that will soothe only the top layer of skin, leaving the deep, underlying problem untouched. Apply a thin layer of olive oil after washing the face before bedtime.
2. Olive oil can also help combat signs of aging. It is loaded with antioxidants like vitamin A and E, which help fight wrinkles caused by free radicals. In addition to combating wrinkles, applying olive oil under the eyes can help with dark circles.
3. Another common hair complaint is dry, frizzy hair. Just as olive oil can penetrate into the skin and heal it from the inside out; it also offers the same benefits for hair. Try an olive oil and yogurt hair mask for silky, healthy hair.
4. Chocolate, anyone? Make a body scrub with cocoa powder, rose water, grinded oatmeal, and olive oil. Rub it into the rougher parts of your body, such as the elbows or knees, in a circular motion.
5. Want longer lashes? Try rubbing a little olive oil onto them and watch them grow longer, darker, and thicker. Also, instead of using harsh makeup removers, try using olive oil for a gentler option that won’t irritate the lashes.
Bellucci offers three different types of oil, including an organic option, with a mild peppery flavor and fruity undertones that will satisfy any palate. Bellucci Premium Toscano extra virgin olive oil uses olives that are grown on the beautiful landscapes of Tuscany, and maintained by 3rd and 4th generation farmers. The third type of oil Bellucci produces is the finest 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, grown in many different regions of Italy.