New York, New York (PRWEB) February 22, 2014
CableFAX is seeking cable marketing, PR and communications experts to contribute to the upcoming “Social Media and Digital Marketing Guidebook.” If interested, please email cablefaxpress(at)accessintel(dot)com.
CableFAX’s guidebook offers an excellent branding and exposure opportunity for the author and his or her organization as CableFAX explores best practices and helpful case studies designed to help cable executives maximize effectiveness.
Specifically, CableFAX is looking for ideas that will fall into the following chapter categories:
- Overview: Focus on Research and State of the Industry
- Social Media in Cable’s Mainstream: FB, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Emerging Social Media Platforms to Leverage: Pinterest, Instagram and Beyond
- Legal Concerns and Social Media Policies
- Social Media and Digital Measurement
- Content Marketing, Brand Management, Video and Visual Communications
- Driving TV Tune-In Through Social Media and Digital Initiatives
- Multiplatform Promotion and Engagement
- Gamification and Sweepstakes in Social Media
- Social Media’s Role in Customer Service and Retention
Send your article ideas in the form of a 50-word abstract to CableFAXpress(at)accessintel(dot)com, using the subject line "Social Media and Digital Guidebook." Please submit ideas by Feb. 28.
CableFAX is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. CableFAX offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including CableFAX Daily, CableFAX: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.CableFAX.com.