'Version 14 of IntelliContract was developed from direct engagements with healthcare organizations requiring more control and transparency to new and existing contracts,' said President and CEO Mike Melville.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of healthcare credentialing, payer enrollment and contract management software, announces the release of a major upgrade to its contract management software, IntelliContract.
IntelliContract is a process management solution designed to ease the burden of managing large numbers of healthcare provider and business contracts/agreements. This valuable product accelerates contract creation, negotiation and the approval process through the use of a comprehensive set of tools which include: redlining; history/audit trails; check-in/check-out version control; contract templates; global search and filtering; and import/export modules. Additionally, this automation tool provides advanced search capabilities allowing for rapid contract retrieval and comparison.
- Centralize Contracts – IntelliContract’s central repository means accessing contract and agreement data from any location in your entire organization is fast, easy and reliable.
- Quickly Search – Using record/data search, scan your contract database by parameter (i.e. date ranges and dollar value) or field data (i.e. status, type and owner). You can also use the document language search function, a full-text search that analyzes the contract data you’ve been tracking as well as supporting documentation.
- Automate Proactive Alerts and Reminders – Sophisticated tracking lets you stay in full control of your contract obligations (i.e. schedule email alerts for important dates, deadlines, tasks, payments, medical-based fee schedules, etc.)
- Establish Security Levels – Assign role-based security and access (full, read-only, no access) down to a user/contract-type and function level.
- Create Standard and Customized Reports – Drive better management decisions through the use of numerous reporting capabilities designed to filter, summarize and analyze your data.
- Expedite Contract Creation and Negotiation – IntelliContract users have access to a library of standardized contract templates, approved language and even “alternative” language.
- Streamline Workflow – Advanced authoring tools automate redlining, history/audit trails, document tracking, contract approvals, escalations and more.
- Simplify Implementation – Several deployment options are available.
According to CEO and President of IntelliSoft Group, Mike Melville, “Version 14 of IntelliContract was developed from direct engagements with healthcare organizations requiring more control and transparency to new and existing contracts. By creating a consolidated repository of critical business documents, users can gain access to contract and agreement data from any location within their organization.”
Companies interested in requesting a product demonstration of IntelliContract Version 14 can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software products. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations. The company’s CVO offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available. For more information, please visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.