San Diego, CA (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
LPL Financial LLC, the nation’s largest independent broker-dealer, an RIA custodian, and a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc., today congratulated 13 financial advisors and 15 advisor teams affiliated with LPL Financial for their recognition in the 2014 PLANADVISER "Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers" list. PLANADVISER is a leading publication for the retirement plan industry.
According to the publication, the "2014 Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors" recognizes outstanding individuals, teams and multi-office teams according to a variety of quantitative measures based on information reported by the advisors, including the dollar value of qualified plan assets under advisement (AUA) as well as the number of plans under advisement. It also draws attention to those who have at least 20 percent of their practice focused on 403(b) plans, 457 plans, defined benefit plans (DB), or non-qualified plans. Several of the named advisors and teams were recognized in multiple categories, which are detailed below.
"We enthusiastically congratulate these advisors and advisor teams on this important industry recognition," said Bill Chetney, President of LPL Retirement Partners. "The acknowledgment of a number or our advisors, by a leading publication in the retirement industry, reinforces our belief that LPL Retirement Partners is a destination of choice for America’s independent retirement plan advisors. We are also proud of the outstanding solutions and support we provide to these advisors and their organizations to assist them in managing and growing their businesses and, most importantly, serving their clients' retirement plan needs."
The LPL Financial-affiliated individual advisors recognized on the list include:
- Barbara Delaney of StoneStreet Equity, Pearl River, NY (1, 2 ,9)
- Stace Hilbrant of 401kAdvisors – Chicago, Wilmette, IL (1)
- Jason K. Chepenik, Chepenik Financial, Winter Park, FL (1)
- Joseph F. DeNoyior, Washington Financial Group, McLean Virginia (1, 2)
- Andrew J. DeGroat, WhartonHill Advisors, Fort Washington, PA (1, 2)
- Corby Dall, 401k Advisors Intermountain, Salt Lake City, UT (1, 2)
- Jason Dagley, Alpha Squared LLC, Alpharetta, GA (1, 9)
- Howard H. Daher, Daher Capital Group LLC, Wellington, FL (1, 7 ,8)
- Christopher P. Compton, Compton Financial Group, Towson, MD (2)
- Jim Sampson of Cornerstone Retirement Advisors, Warwick, RI (2)
- Kyle Emerson of Renaissance Wealth Management, Victorville, CA (2)
- Trent Bryson of Bryson Financial, Long Beach, CA (2)
- John Ludwig of LHD Retirement, Indianapolis, IN (2, 7)
The LPL Financial-affiliated advisor teams recognized include:
- Compass Financial Partners, Greensboro, NC (3)
- Bukaty Companies Retirement Plan Services, Leawood, KS (4)
- Romaine A. Macomb & Theresa V. Donatelli, Northstar Wealth Partners LLC, Old Saybrook, CT (4)
- Moreton Retirement Partners, Denver, CO (4, 5)
- Diversified Financial Advisors LLC, Town and Country, Missouri (4)
- Clearpoint Financial, Bellevue, WA (4)
- Oswald Financial, Cleveland, OH (4, 7)
- Henderson Brothers Retirement Plan Services, Pittsburgh, PA (4, 7)
- Heestand Company, Portland. OR (9)
- BCG Terminal Funding Co., Braintree, MA (9)
- Heffernan Financial Services, San Francisco, CA (7)
The LPL Financial-affiliated advisor multi-office teams recognized include:
- Institutional Investment Consulting, Bloomfield, MI (5)
- Moreton Retirement Partners, Denver, CO (4, 5)
- Pensionmark Retirement Group, Santa Barbara, CA (5, 6)
- Retirement Benefits Group, San Diego, CA (5, 6)
- Centurion Group LLC, Plymouth Meeting, PA (5, 7)
1. Individuals with $500 million or more in AUA
2. Individuals with 65 or more plans
3. Teams with $1.5 billion or more in AUA
4. Teams with 125 or more plans
5. Multi-office Team with $2.5 billion or more in AUA
6. Multi-office Team with 200 or more plans
7. Teams and individuals with 20% or more in 403(b) plans
8. Teams and individuals with 20% or more in 457 plans
9. Teams and individuals with 20% or more in defined benefit plans
The complete 2014 PLANADVISER Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisers list can be found online at: http://www.planadviser.com/top100.aspx?y=2014.
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial, a wholly owned subsidiary of LPL Financial Holdings Inc. is the nation's largest independent broker-dealer (based on total revenues, Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2013), an RIA custodian, and an independent consultant to retirement plans. LPL Financial offers proprietary technology, comprehensive clearing and compliance services, practice management programs and training, and independent research to more than 13,600 financial advisors and approximately 700 financial institutions. In addition, LPL Financial supports more than 4,500 financial advisors licensed with insurance companies by providing customized clearing, advisory platforms and technology solutions. LPL Financial and its affiliates have more than 3,000 employees with primary offices in Boston, Charlotte, and San Diego. For more information, please visit http://www.lpl.com.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial. A Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA/SIPC
PLANADVISER is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Connect with Us!
Listen: LPL Financial On The Air.
LPL Financial Media Contact