Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
Edifecs, a healthcare solutions provider specializing in information management and compliance technology, will exhibit (booth #347) at the 2014 Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition Feb. 25-26 in Orlando. Edifecs will highlight the potential cost savings available to provider organizations that engage in collaborative scenarios with health plans—especially around initiatives such as ICD-10, payment reform and other care coordination.
Edifecs encourages provider organizations to team up with their health plan and other trading partners—to take advantage of potential cost savings and value upwards of $15 million. Edifecs executives and solutions experts will be onsite to discuss some of the many challenges providers face and how Edifecs’ solutions could help solve these business problems. Specifically, demonstrations will be available in the booth for HIMSS attendees interested in achieving consolidation and standardization across organization operations, and processes and systems, in a way that can reposition the enterprise to accomplish:
- Increased effectiveness of clinical interventions for highest risk patients
- Optimized clinical service line growth through consistent performance measurement
- Revenue stability during and beyond compliance initiatives, e.g., ICD-10
Subject matter experts will discuss the benefits and results from live customer implementations of the Edifecs Trading Platform, Collaboration Gateway, Clinical Insight and ICD-10 Revenue Assurance solutions.
WHEN: February 25-26, 2014 - Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL – Booth #347
- John Kelly, Principal Business Advisor at Edifecs, is a nationally recognized health information exchange expert. Kelly provides strategic consulting to Edifecs customers, specializing in information exchange and applying the principles of supply chain integration to the healthcare delivery lifecycle. Kelly served as the architect and technical lead for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ statewide HIE project, developing a shared infrastructure for the Commonwealth, which supported both health information and health insurance exchanges.
- Dr. Parag Patel MD, MHA, Practice Director of Clinical Solutions at Edifecs, heads the ICD-10 Advisory Services and Implementation Consulting team at Edifecs. In this role, he is responsible for managing delivery of Edifecs ICD-10 Services to the company’s enterprise customers, many of whom are the largest healthcare payer and provider organizations in the country. He is a healthcare business process engineering expert, with extensive experience in developing IT-enabled business solutions and conducting comprehensive impact and risk analysis.
- Deepak Sadagopan, General Manager of Clinical Solutions and Provider Segment at Edifecs, is a recognized leader and domain expert in healthcare IT with more than 16 years in leadership roles for top Fortune-rated corporations such as McKesson Corporation, Quest Diagnostics and Siemens. In these positions, he directed key initiatives related to Meaningful Use compliance, health information exchanges, and launched the largest clinical transaction network in the United States, which serves more than 200,000 physician environments.
For updates on the latest news and announcements at the conference, be sure to follow @EdifecsToday on Twitter.
About Edifecs, Inc.
An industry leader since 1996, Edifecs provides healthcare software solutions that improve operational performance by streamlining the exchange of information among health plans, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations. Edifecs’ products and services also enable compliance with current mandates such as HIPAA, Operating Rules and ICD-10.
Today, more than 250 healthcare customers use Edifecs technology to unify transactions from any information channel source and input mechanism, while automating manual business processes such as enrollment, claims and payments management. Edifecs is headquartered in Bellevue, WA. For more information, please visit http://www.edifecs.com.