Enrollment in Covered CA Is as Easy as 1-2-3
Fortier Insurance Services now has a short video on their website to help those who want to enroll in Covered CA.
Phelan, CA (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
Still searching for health insurance? Not sure what Covered CA is all about? Fortier Insurance Services has a new video that will explain everything. In less than 6 minutes, this video will:
- Provide a quick overview of Fortier Insurance Services and Covered CA. Learn who they are as a company.
- Demonstrate how to complete a short form so they can start the application for each client.
- Explain how to make a phone appointment with them to finalize the application and choose a plan.
Covered CA is the new California marketplace to buy health insurance for individuals, families, and small businesses. They offer subsidized premiums for those who qualify. For those wanting to know whether they qualify, the video lets them know right away whether they qualify based on the size of their household and income. If their household income is less than the amounts on the list, they may be eligible for Medi-Cal. If their household income is more, Fortier Insurance can still help them get covered.
This short tutorial was created to help make the process of enrollment as smooth and easy as possible. There’s a simple 3-step enrollment process:
- How to fill out the form.
- How to download the form.
- How to book a free consultation with Fortier Insurance.
It’s really that simple. Fortier Insurance has practically done all the work already. Click here
to get started.
About Fortier Insurance Services
Founded in 1988, Fortier Insurance Services is a family-owned, independent insurance agency that has served the California and Northwest market for more than 20 years. They provide a complete range of insurance products to individuals, families, small and large groups and associations. They are dedicated to helping their clients find the insurance package that best meets their needs at a price that fits their budget.