London, UK (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
Market Publishers Ltd is announced as a media partner of the in the International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Analysis applications (ICCVIA’ 2014) to be held from 25-27th March 2014 in Ras Al Khaimah, the United Arab Emirates.
Hosted by the American University of Ras al Khaima and patronaged by Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah – His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr al Qasimi, the International Conference on Computer Vision and Image Analysis applications (ICCVIA’ 2014) is aimed at turning into a scientific hub for insightful workshops, tutorials, sessions, posters, and panel discussions relating to the most recent breakthroughs in the domains of computer vision and image analysis, and also to applications of the emerging technologies in a wide range of fields.
2nd Annual Middle East Smart Cities Summit
Date: March 25-27, 2014
Location: Al Hamra Convenon Center, Ras Al Khaimah, the United Arab Emirates
This two-day multinational forum is destined to be an assemblage of academic people, researchers, developers, educators, as well as practitioners to discuss ideas, concepts, experiences, innovations, systems and applications. The Event makes concerted efforts to reach out to participants associated themselves with motley entities worldwide, including corporate enterprises, government agencies, universities, institutions, research labs/ centers, amid others.
Key Topics to Be Addressed at ICCVIA’ 2014:
- Image formation and pre-processing procedures
- Industrial applications and services for image processing
- Image and video comprehension and analysis
- Human-computer interaction (HCI)
- Tracking, motion, and stereo vision
- Pattern recognition and machine learning
- Computer vision industrial applications
- Intelligent environments (IE)
- Computer vision and image processing techniques
- Intelligent robots and systems
and far more …
Please note that Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register for the event at MarketPublishers.com, please visit our Registration Page.