London, UK (PRWEB) February 20, 2014
In 2012, the global butadiene supply registered a 0.5% YoY decrease and reached 10.45 million tonnes. The overall market witnessed slowdown of the growth rates owing to unfavourable conditions in the market along with a decline in the tire industry. In 2012, APAC ranked the leading regional butadiene producer, accounting for around half of the global production. In the same year, China, the US, South Korea, Japan and Germany were the top five butadiene manufacturing countries; their combined share of the world supply volume was over 64%.
In spite of the fact, that the world butadiene supply volume recorded slight decline in 2012, it is anticipated to follow a stable upward trend in the years ahead. The global butadiene production is projected to exceed 12.7 million tonnes in 2017. The on-going recovery in the automotive sector will encourage novel butadiene capacity additions worldwide, however, the majority of them are likely to take place in the APAC region (especially China).
Up-to-bottom analysis and forecast of world, regional and country markets for butadiene can be found in the in-demand topical research study “Butadiene (BD): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” drawn up by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the butadiene market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing butadiene capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Butadiene (BD): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
Granular analysis of the butadiene market at world, regional and country scales along with valuable information on the historical and present industry performance is presented in the topical research study. The report contains a detailed product profile for butadiene encompassing important details on the product properties, applications, manufacturing processes, etc. It uncovers cutting-edge statistics on butadiene supply/consumption, exports/imports and capacities, covers the recent changes of the regional butadiene prices. The in-demand study highlights the competitive scenario of the world and local butadiene markets, profiles the major market participants and also uncovers details on the key consumers and sheds light on the current state of the feedstock market. In addition, a short-term future outlook for different butadiene geographical markets and a thorough discussion of the market growth perspectives are available in the report.
- Comprehensive product profile of butadiene encompassing valuable information on the product including its properties and major uses.
- Valuable data on butadiene manufacturing processes.
- Up-to-bottom analysis of the global butadiene market with a whole set of the industry performance estimates.
- Accurate statistics on butadiene capacity, production and consumption.
- Insightful review of the foreign trade flows as well the recent regional price fluctuations.
- All-round overviews of the major regional and country butadiene markets with vital information on butadiene supply, demand, exports, imports and capacities.
- Description of the competitive climate.
- Profiles of the key butadiene manufacturers and suppliers.
- Through discussion of the butadiene market perspectives through 2017.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.