This release is in response to listening to the requests of our customers and delivering functionality that provides greater value and efficiency for our users
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
Novatus, a leading provider of contract lifecycle management solutions, has announced the release of Upgrade v4.2. Included in this release are enhancements to the Negotiation Portal, additions to the Integration Hub, and the launch of Projects, which includes Project Management functionality.
“This release is in response to listening to the requests of our customers and delivering functionality that provides greater value and efficiency for our users,” said Robert Gambotz, Novatus CEO. “During our User Advisory Council, we gather feedback from those who use our product and prioritize these requests based on demand. Version 4.2 is a direct reflection of delivering what our customers are asking for from a contract management solution.”
Enhancements in version 4.2 include:
- Usability enhancements in the Negotiation Portal that direct external users to a landing page to view and respond to Task lists directly into Novatus.
- Launch of web service APIs to the Integration Hub that will allow clients to securely add, modify and retrieve company, contract and project records, documents and users.
- Launch of Projects; project management functionality that enables linking of Companies and Contracts into a Project for better collaboration and reporting. This tool will allow users to create tasks and milestones with the Project, and to track the status of the Project. In addition, it allows for approval routing based on the type, value and risk of the Project.
- Ability for administrators to add new dynamic field types including Tree View fields, GIS fields and hyperlink fields.
- Routing Table and Approval enhancements that allow for sequential, blast or a combination of both styles for approving Contracts, Companies or Projects.
- Users will now have the ability to select their basic Display Language through a setting in User Preferences. Languages supported include Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese and Simplified Chinese.
- Ability for users to add their own company logo.
“We are pleased to continue to deliver quality upgrades to the Novatus solution. It’s challenging to maintain our development schedule and consistently deliver three quality upgrades to our solution annually. However, it’s important for us to maintain this schedule to insure our customers have the best functionality available in the market,” said Gambotz.
To learn more about Novatus or request a demo, contact us at 877.745.3070 or email info(at)novatuscontracts(dot)com.
About Novatus Contract Management
Novatus was founded in 2008 by well-respected and globally recognized contract and supply chain industry leaders and pioneers in the contract lifecycle management (CLM) industry. The Novatus team is passionate about providing results-oriented contract, compliance and supplier management web-based software solutions and unrivaled customer support resulting in measurable, positive business results for their clients. Novatus has a compelling and scalable business solution for companies of every size and today being used by thousands of Global 1000 users to manage diverse purchase, sales and partner agreements. For more information, visit http://www.novatuscontracts.com or call 877.745.3070. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook , Google+ and LinkedIn.