Coventry (PRWEB UK) 3 March 2014
Rapide, providers of the award-winning customer feedback solution, Rant & Rave, are pleased to announce that they will be hosting an exclusive Directors’ workshop on how brands can improve their Customer Experience and Voice of the Customer strategies.
The workshop will explore how brands can:
- Use Mobile to deliver the best results throughout the customer journey
- Build a collaborative, customer focused culture that exceeds expectations
- Turn their customer insight into action
The interactive workshop will also give attendees the opportunity to assess their organisation’s goals and objectives with some of the industry’s leading customer experience experts, including Professor Moira Clark, Head of Marketing & Reputation at Henley Business School, Paul Berney, CEO at mCordis, Gary Marsden, Customer & Regulation Manager at Amey, Dennis Fois, CEO at Rant & Rave & James Scutt, Network Change & Customer Coordination Manager at the Post Office.
The first speaker will be Professor Moira Clark, Head of Marketing & Reputation at Henley Business School and Director of the Henley Centre for Customer Management. Moira is a leading expert in the area of Strategic Marketing, Customer Management and Service Excellence.
Her session, ‘Customer Effort - Making it easy for your customers to do business with you’ will focus on the following areas:
- How customer effort relates to customer loyalty
- Drivers of customer effort
- Mapping the customer effort journey
- Measuring customer effort along the customer journey
- Using customer effort to improve service operations
The second speaker, Paul Berney, previous CMO and Managing Director of the Mobile Marketing Association (EMEA) has over 10 years experience specialising in mobile marketing and has been a key speaker at over 250 mobile events in 37 different countries.
His session, ‘Using mobile to deliver the best results along your customer journey’, will focus on the following three points:
- Putting mobile at the heart of marketing and communications
- Why mobile is perfect for capturing a customer’s Moment of Truth®
- Creating a WOW experience with mobile
The next speaker, Dennis Fois, newly appointed CEO at Rant & Rave, is an expert in mobile technology, customer engagement and business strategy and growth.
His session, ‘Turning insight into action’, will focus on:
- Recovering Ranters in the moment
- Mobilising Ravers and turning them into a secret sales force
- Finding the ideas that can transform a business
- What to look for in a technology solution to engage audiences along the customer journey
The penultimate speaker, Gary Marsden, Customer & Regulations Manager at Amey has been instrumental in developing a customer focused culture throughout the organisation, and has extensive experience within the Utilities sector.
His session, ‘How to build a collaborative, customer focused culture that supports clients and exceeds their expectations’, will focus on three key areas:
- Creating a strategy to provide value to customers
- How to include Voice of the Customer within a customer experience strategy
- How to drive improvements in both behaviours and process
The final speaker will be James Scutt, Network Change & Customer Coordination Manager at the Post Office. James has over 19 years of experience in customer service and is currently responsible for coordinating, planning and effectively managing change into the Post Office’s national branch network.
His session, ‘How to create a customer centric organisation by putting them at the heart of your business customer experience’ will focus on the following areas:
- Brand trust: Is it a good thing?
- Voice of the Customer and our Customer promise
- Physically transforming our branches
- Colleague behavioural training
- Digital Multi Channel: Connecting customer touch-points
- Post Office products, what do we do?
Senior Directors/Executives who wish to join the workshop can register for free here.
Rapide was launched in 2000 by Nigel Shanahan and is one of the UK’s leading customer engagement specialists, counting half of the FTSE as clients.
Their technology lets brands proactively communicate with and listen to the Voice of their Customers so they can take real-time, inspired action.