Wake Forest & Rolesville, NC (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
Triangle real estate agents and the Heritage team celebrated another successful year last night at Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Raleigh, NC. This was the ninth Heritage Hall of Fame induction ceremony honoring the top agents who sold homes in the master-planned community in Wake Forest and Rolesville, NC.
This year 16 agents were inducted into the Heritage Hall of Fame, which was created in 2005 to recognize agents who continually support the top-selling Triangle community. To qualify agents must have sold three or more homes in the community during the 2013 calendar year. Jamie McGuire of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston is the only agent to have been included in the prestigious list every year since its inception.
“The Heritage Hall of Fame induction ceremony was a huge success,” says Andy Ammons, president of Ammons Development Group, Heritage developer. “Not only did we honor 16 premier real estate professionals in our region, we also had the opportunity to check in with this very active and driven group of agents. They tell us they are excited about what’s coming this year – and so are we. ”
The 2013 Heritage Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Jamie McGuire of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
- Helen Croghan of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
- Ashley Wilson of Wilson Realty Group, Keller Williams Preferred Realty
- Dannielle Stalter of Daymark Realty
- Gracie Goins of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
- Marti Hampton of Re/Max One Realty
- Elisa DeLoach of Fonville Morisey
- Sharon Lopez of Allen Tate Realtors
- Ginger Rogers of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
- Nancy Page of Allen Tate
- Charity Peterson of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services York Simpson Underwood Realty
- Mary McCrery of Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston
- Rachel Kendall of The Rachel Kendall Team
- Geoff Gross of Fonville Morisey
- Jeanine Lind of Allen Tate
- Linda Craft of Linda Craft & Team Realtors
For more information about life in the award-winning Heritage community, please visit http://www.HeritageWakeForest.com. Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston Builder Services manages sales for the community.
Heritage is located near the historic downtown district of Wake Forest, NC and extends into the growing community of Rolesville, NC. This master-planned community is comprised of 37 individual neighborhoods and offers townhomes and single-family homes priced from the $160s to the $600s. Heritage offers a variety of recreational amenities including golf, tennis, two swim complexes, miles of walking and biking trails, greenways, playgrounds, soccer fields, an amphitheater and a fully stocked fishing pond.
This exceptional community has been named Master Planned Community of the Year, three times in its thirteen-year history by the Home Builder’s Association and the golf course was given an outstanding 4-1/2 Star rating by Golf Digest Magazine. Heritage was also named Best of the Best Neighborhood and Golf Course by Wake Forest Weekly in 2011, 2012 and 2013. In 2014 the community was named Top Residential Development by the Triangle Business Journal.
For more information on the community, please call 919-453-2000 or visit us online at http://www.HeritageWakeForest.com. Become a fan at Facebook.com/HeritageWakeForest. Sales by Coldwell Banker Howard Perry & Walston Builder Services. Marketing by Martin Communications.