Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2020: New Industry Analysis, Size, Shares, Growth, Trends And Forecast 2020
Albany, NY (PRWEB) February 23, 2014
"Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Prosthetics Market Outlook to 2020" provides key market data on the Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Prosthetics market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, and volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market categories Lower Extremity Prosthetics and Upper Extremity Prosthetics.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Orthopedic Prosthetics market wherever available.
View Full Report With Complete TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/asia-pacific-orthopedic-prosthetics-market-outlook-to-2020-report.html.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Browse All Published Reports By GlobalData at http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/globaldata-1.html.
- Market size for Orthopedic Prosthetics market categories - Lower Extremity Prosthetics and Upper Extremity Prosthetics.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average selling price ($) data for each of the market categories. Data is provided from 2005 to 2012 and forecast to 2020.
- 2012 company shares and distribution shares data for Orthopedic Prosthetics market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Asia-Pacific Orthopedic Prosthetics market.
- Key players covered include Ossur hf., Otto Bock HealthCare GmbH, The Ohio Willow Wood Company and Touch Bionics Limited.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and whats the most preferred mode of product distribution Identify, understand and capitalize.
View All Reports Orthopedics at In http://www.researchmoz.us/orthopedics-market-reports-51.html.
Related Report -
Global Extremities Market Report: 2013 Edition
The extremity products market lacks a clear market definition as some of the companies generally combine some other segments, like small joint trauma market, joint replacement and reconstruction market, small joint sports medicine market and extremity biologics market in the extremities market. This lack of proper market definition poses a challenge to the exact market sizing, but on a general basis, the extremity products involve the shoulder and small joints implants. The extremity market can be sub-divided into two categories: lower and upper extremities, where lower extremities mainly involve ankle, foot and upper extremities involve shoulder, hand, elbow, and wrist. Shoulder replacement is the largest segment among all in the extremities market, followed by foot and ankle segment.
View Full Report With Complete TOC at http://www.researchmoz.us/global-extremities-market-report-2013-edition-report.html
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.