London, UK (PRWEB) February 21, 2014
The worldwide agrochemicals market is experiencing sustained growth, supported primarily by the constantly rising demand for grains for both industrial and edible applications. In 2012, the revenues generated by the overall agrochemicals industry stood at over USD 195.8 billion. The market is predicted to record a 3.6% CAGR in the years ahead, and the total market revenues are poised to exceed USD 242.75 billion by 2018. BASF, Dow AgroSciences, Syngenta, Bayer AG, Yara International, Monsanto and Sumitomo Chemical are among the dominant competitors in the global agrochemicals arena.
In 2012, the highest demand for agrochemicals was registered in APAC, followed by Latin America and North America. APAC is anticipated to maintain its leadership in the world agrochemicals market in the near future, primarily due to the increasing demand for food crops from the key country markets in the region, namely India and China. Strict environment regulations in Europe are making it more complicated for the local producers to launch novel products that really comply with the current regulative policies.
New research report “Agrochemicals Market by Type (Fertilizers, Pesticides), by Fertilizer Type (Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic), by Pesticide Type (Organophosphates, Pyrethroids, Neonicotinoides, Bio-Pesticides), & Sub-types - Global Market Trends & Forecast to 2018” worked out by MarketsandMarkets (M&M) is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Agrochemicals Market by Type (Fertilizers, Pesticides), by Fertilizer Type (Nitrogenous, Potassic, Phosphatic), by Pesticide Type (Organophosphates, Pyrethroids, Neonicotinoides, Bio-Pesticides), & Sub-types - Global Market Trends & Forecast to 2018
Published: February, 2014
Price: US$ 4,650.00
A holistic view at the global agrochemicals market scenario along with a wealth of quantitative and qualitative data on the agrochemical industry performance as well as an all-round overview of the key market sectors are presented in the topical report. The new research study investigates the historical evolution and actual state of the agrochemicals market, provides a full-scale coverage of the prevailing market trends and also contains an extensive summary of the market growth stimulators and resistors. It characterizes the competitive climate in the global agrochemicals arena, offers comprehensive profile of the strongest market players, tackles the important industry issues and also includes Porter’s five forces analysis. Additionally, the agrochemicals market future outlook is at hand in the novel study.
- Detailed coverage of the world agrochemicals market landscape.
- Profound unbiased insights into the current state and historical background of the market.
- Extensive review of the changing market dynamics with a close look at the main market limiters and drivers.
- Evaluation of the agrochemicals industry challenges and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Insightful market share analysis.
- Overview of the fertilizers and pesticides markets performance.
- All-round assessment of the key geographical markets.
- Evaluation of the competitive climate in the agrochemicals market.
- Comprehensive profiles of the leading companies with valuable data on their performance and financial details.
- Complete pack of detailed forecasts of the world agrochemicals industry performance through 2018 with a careful discussion of the market future growth prospects.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.