Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 24, 2014
The Elements of Leadership™ is an intensive, experiential 2-day-plus leadership development program in the essentials of leading people to achieve results. Led by global leader-builder and sought-after facilitator, Cash Keahey, (http://www.mybestelement.com/about-us/aboutcash) the target audience is new or emerging first-line leaders.
The Elements of Leadership™ focuses initially on “the most common, everyday source of leadership failure”*: the lack of self-awareness. Drawing on fifteen years of leadership development around the world and the latest in neuroscience research, Cash designed The Elements of Leadership™ program to address that need, and to achieve these outcomes:
1. Self-awareness: discover personality-based strengths and weaknesses.
2 .Adaptability: realize how (and why) to flex one’s style for greater effectiveness.
3. Decision-making: apply a holistic approach revealing personal biases in decision-making.
4. Accountability: identify specific actions to address issues, followed-up with 1:1 coaching.
1. Better assignment/delegation of responsibilities to leverage strengths.
2. Higher employee engagement by adjusting to the person’s needs.
3. Better solutions and greater buy-in by encompassing diverse perspectives.
4. Stronger performance (productivity, morale) in teams by addressing long-standing challenges.
Each participant will receive:
- The workbook with key concepts and exercises
- A leadership reflection journal
- A set of MyBestElement™ cards
- Visual reminders of The Elements of Leadership™
- A USB drive including quotes, PDF of the slides, and re-usable tool set templates
Also included in the tuition:
- Pre-work: personality type, cognitive and behavioral assessments with customized reports.
- One (1) hour of leadership coaching post-workshop with Cash Keahey.
- Lunch, healthy snacks and refreshments both days.
Tuition is $1,800 per person—discounted if more than one (1) person from the same company attends:
- Two (2) leaders: $1700/person.
- Three (3) leaders: $1600/person.
- Four (4) or more leaders: $1500/person.
The workshop with be held March 20-21, at the Marriott Quorum on the Dallas North Tollway (southbound just south of Beltline) in Addison, Texas.
Visit http://www.mybestelement.com/workshops to sign up for the workshop, and stay current on news and updates.
*Warren Bennis, leadership guru and author of On Becoming a Leader.