Park City, Utah (PRWEB) February 23, 2014
Today, Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, published new information on health reform for nonprofits.
According to Zane Benefits’ website, small charitable nonprofits (with fewer than 50 employees) are largely unaffected by health care reform. Yet, many small nonprofit Executive Directors, HR managers, and Board of Directors feel confused about the organization's requirements under health care reform.
Zane Benefits’ website provides answers to the most common questions about how health reform impacts nonprofit organization and employees. Common nonprofit questions include:
- As a small nonprofit, do I have to offer employees health insurance?
- What new health insurance options do small nonprofits have?
- Do employees have to buy health insurance?
- How do the new individual health insurance discounts work?
- Are there new health benefits reporting requirements for small nonprofits?
About Zane Benefits
Zane Benefits, the #1 Online Health Benefits Solution, was founded in 2006 to revolutionize the way employers provide employee health benefits in America. We empower employees to take control over their own healthcare, while helping employers recruit and retain the best talent. Our online solutions allow small and medium-sized businesses to successfully transition to a health benefits program that creates happier employees, reduces costs and frees up more time to serve their customers. For more information about ZaneHealth, visit http://www.zanebenefits.com.