“Steelwedge experienced continued hyper-growth in 2013, in every area of our business. Our expansion reflects the pressing need in a volatile marketplace for integrated business planning solutions." --Glen Margolis, Steelwedge CEO
Pleasanton, CA (PRWEB) February 24, 2014
Steelwedge, the leader in cloud-based sales and operations planning (S&OP) solutions, announced today that 2013 marked yet another year of record-breaking growth. Steelwedge achieved its third year consecutive of subscription revenue growth exceeding 90 percent. The Steelwedge global customer base grew significantly with the addition of global manufacturing leaders such as Nissan, Monsanto, HP, and GoPro.
“Steelwedge experienced continued hyper-growth in 2013, in every area of our business,” said Glen Margolis, Steelwedge CEO. “Our expansion reflects the pressing need in a volatile marketplace for integrated business planning solutions and sends a very strong signal that Steelwedge is the clear leader in cloud-based sales and operations planning solutions.”
Technology Leadership and Innovation
- New product release introduces major breakthroughs in key areas such as big-data scalability, high performance, auto-upgradability, advanced S&OP planning functionality, and automated cloud provisioning
- Launch of big-data driven mobile analytics module, Steelwedge S&OP Insight, delivers the only dedicated S&OP analytics solution in the industry
- Deployment of the new Steelwedge Open App Architecture enables customers to leverage preconfigured apps or create their own
- Leadership team expands to include senior executives from JDA, Oracle and SAP
- Expansion of global partner program provides partners with comprehensive tools, resources and support to help organizations drive efficient adoption of cloud-based S&OP
- New Independent Software Vendor partnership with salesforce.com
Industry Recognition and Momentum
- Recognized as a IDC MarketScape Leader for Demand Sensing and Planning
- THINKstrategies’ Best of SaaS Showplace (BoSS) Award
- JMP Securities’ 2013 Hot 100 Best Privately Held Software Companies
- Lead 411’s Hottest Companies in San Francisco
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s “100 Great Supply Chain Projects”
- SupplyChainBrain’s Great Supply Chain Partner Award
- Enterasys (now Extreme Networks) and Steelwedge Recognized for S&OP implementation by Innovation Enterprise for “Best End-to-End Customer Solution”
- Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s 2013 “Pros to Know” Award (Glen Margolis)
- CRN’s Top Women of the Channel (Michelle Jones)
Steelwedge pioneered and leads the market for integrated business planning solutions, uniting demand, supply and financial forecasts for a clear line of sight from plan to performance to profit. Leading global enterprises trust Steelwedge’s cloud-based solution to deliver ”what-if” scenario modeling and real-time insight on supply-demand trade-offs they need to compete in today’s highly competitive, complex and volatile global business environment.
Steelwedge Software is the leading Integrated Business Planning solution provider. Steelwedge’s cloud-based Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) software solutions connect people, process and technology to power a single view of a company’s business. In a volatile global business environment, that single line of sight powers reliable “what-if” scenario modeling and mobile analytics to pinpoint the financial impact of supply-demand trade-offs. Some of the world's largest manufacturing companies including Jaguar Land Rover, Lenovo, Monsanto and Sony, trust Steelwedge to help them mitigate risk and rapidly adapt to global economic, political and environmental change through best-in-class S&OP.