New York, NY (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
The children’s tablet market is bursting with an array of devices designed specifically for young handlers, which means the market is ripe with opportunities for developers of both content and ancillary branded merchandise. Executives from PBS KIDS Digital, Scholastic Media and iStoryTime will share their insights about “The Exploding World of Kids' Tablets & The New Way to Build Your Brand,” on March 20 in a webinar hosted by Cynopsis Kids Editor, Cathy Applefeld Olson.
Expert speakers include Abby Jenkins, Director of Content at PBS KIDS Digital; Caroline Fraser, Vice President, Digital Products & Production at Scholastic Media, and Graham Farrar, Co-Founder of iStoryTime.
During this informational 90-minute webinar, attendees will walk away with critical business intel including:
- How to best launch or extend a kids brand in the tablet world
- The key differences between kid-specific tablets and general-use devices
- The risks and rewards of developing proprietary content vs. open apps
- Where the opportunities lie for tablet exclusives
- How much emphasis parents place on educational content for the tablet
- How to maximize tablet merchandise opportunities to drive brand reach & dollars
- The role of COPPA regulations in the children’s tablet environment
This highly interactive seminar will allow for real-time Q&A’s to ensure specific questions are answered. To register for Cynopsis Kids’ “The Exploding World of Kids' Tablets: The New Way to Build Your Brand” webinar, visit: http://www.cynopsis.com/webinars/new-ways-to-build-your-brand-with-kids-tablets.
Webinar attendees receive full access to speaker presentations along with a certificate of completion. Webinar tuition is based on location, not number of participants, so each registration site can have multiple participants for one low price. Questions? Contact Trish Pihonak at trish(at)cynopsis(dot)com.
About Cynopsis Media:
Cynopsis Media is a division of Access Intelligence LLC. The Cynopsis Media family of products includes Cynopsis, Cynopsis Digital and Cynopsis Sports daily e-publications, weekly Cynopsis Kids and Cynopsis Classified Advantage e-publications, Special eReports, Event/Summits and a strong database of Classifieds and more. Visit cynopsis.com.