Skin Authority CEO Celeste Hilling, “Our Nutrient Oil for Face, Hair & Nails is part of a growing trend in skin care sales; NPD Group, Inc./Beauty Trends reports, in prestige skin care alone, sales of facial oils in 2012 grew by double digits over 2011.
Carlsbad, California (PRWEB) February 26, 2014
Think facial oil is simply about moisture? Afraid to use oils because you feel they will clog your pores? Think again! Research shows select essential oils have strong anti-aging benefits. Oils are even better for your health when they contain ingredients that lift not only your skin, but your spirits. The Healthy Skin Lifestyle pros at Skin Authority are all about oils for spring. The brand’s new Oil Nutrient for Face, Hair & Nails is a power-packed, three-in-one, essential-oil cocktail that produces a healthy, radiant sheen and creates a happy halo effect throughout the body.
“With their high concentrations of vitamins, antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, we turn to essential oils because they are proven to soothe, restore, and instantly transform. Skin Authority’s blend is designed to smooth skin, nails, and hair while providing a healthy, radiant glow. The added benefit of using essential oils is the body’s stress release response to the natural fragrance, eliciting a calming sense of well-being while it works,” says Skin Authority CEO Celeste Hilling. “Our Nutrient Oil for Face, Hair & Nails is part of a growing trend in skin care sales; NPD Group, Inc./Beauty Trends reports, in prestige skin care alone, sales of facial oils in 2012 grew by double digits over 2011.”
The Oil Nutrient for Face, Hair & Nails is a proprietary “essential oil cocktail” that provides antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and moisture barrier repair without weight or a greasy feeling. About.com Skin Care Editor Jen Adkins is a raving fan: “I absolutely adore this product. I love the ease of using individual oils in my beauty and skin care routine, but I love it when I can get a combination of oils without having to do the work of mixing them myself. That's what Oil Nutrient for Face, Hair and Nails is - a blend of amazing oils that have great skin benefits.”
Key ingredients in the “essential oil cocktail”:
- Avocado soothes, protects and moisturizes skin with its high concentration of omega-3, vitamins, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants.
- Rosehip fights inflammation to improve skin elasticity, dry scalp and restore shine and luster.
- Grape Seed retains moisture and provides a protective lipophilic barrier that strengthens skin and hair.
- Safflower provides a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Bergamot produces luster without oiliness.
- Jasmine balances dry, greasy, irritated, and sensitive skin while promoting thicker hair.
- Cardamom stimulates oxygen to the cells through blood flow and refreshes senses.
One oil, three applications:
- FACE: A couple of drops absorb instantly, plumping the skin and leaving a silky, soft glow.
- SCALP & HAIR: A couple of drops on the scalp or through split ends on damp or dry hair restore moisture balance and produce vitality and shine to damaged hair. The oil is also great at controlling “flyaways”.
- NAILS: Work the oil into the cuticle and nails for quick repair and brilliant shine that strengthens nails.
The Oil Nutrient for Face, Hair & Nails retails for $29 and is available on http://www.SkinAuthority.com and through the Skin Authority network of leading spa partners and prestige retailers.
About Skin Authority - Skin Authority, The Healthy Skin Lifestyle Company, offers results-driven products, expert coaching and guidance, simple daily beauty workout routines, and accessible price points. The Skin Authority brand is chosen by beauty experts, celebrities, and the media for skin care performance that produces immediately visible results and continued improvement. Skin Authority is available at http://www.skinauthority.com and exclusively at prestige retail and resort spa locations.